• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jerry "The King" Lawler

Necro

Hi, I'm Chucky. Wanna play?
Vi3umBWl.jpg

qllX6C8.jpg

Championships and accomplishments

Lawler was inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame in 2007.
Theme

Randy Savage vs Jerry Lawler - Steel Cage Match

Jerry The King Lawler vs Kerry Von Erich

Jerry Lawler vs Bruiser Brody 1984 Memphis Wrestling

Jerry Lawler vs. Hulk Hogan Memphis & Florida Showdowns: 1981

*uncensored* Andy Kaufman and Jerry Lawler on Letterman Full (1982)

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Perhaps one of the most underrated ever..? I mean, disregard the fact he booked himself to be the top star for most of his territory days... I think a lot of fans don't realize how fucking great he was as both a face and a heel, and his versatility in the ring given he could work a brawling, technical or pure sports entertainment style depending on the situation.

Necro

Hi, I'm Chucky. Wanna play?
34 years ago today Jerry Lawler defeated Don Bass to win the AWA Southern Heavyweight Championship for the 50th time! Lawler's dominance of Memphis from the 70s into the 90s is stunning. Fans never seemed to tire of "The King" despite his many turns from face to heel over the years.

1630448875495.png

Chris

Dreams are Endless
34 years ago today Jerry Lawler defeated Don Bass to win the AWA Southern Heavyweight Championship for the 50th time! Lawler's dominance of Memphis from the 70s into the 90s is stunning. Fans never seemed to tire of "The King" despite his many turns from face to heel over the years.

View attachment 11277
His 22nd reign with this belt started on this day 42 years ago, during his wild feud with Bill Dundee

Doom

La Bestia
1990 – At the USWA Memphis Show in Tennessee, Jerry ‘The King’ Lawler defeated King Cobra to win the USWA Unified World Heavyweight Title.