• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

John Cena

Necro

Hi, I'm Chucky. Wanna play?
7P5thstl.jpg

2NAffKkl.jpg

E2b5rQkl.jpg

Championships and accomplishments

Professional wrestling

Themes

John Cena vs. Seth Rollins – Tables Match: WWE TLC 2014

John Cena vs. Big E - United States Title Match: Raw, October 5, 2015

John Cena vs. Triple H vs. Shawn Michaels - WWE Title Match: Survivor Series 2009

John Cena vs. CM Punk: Raw, June 7, 2010

John Cena & The Rock vs. The Miz & R-Truth: Survivor Series 2011

WWE Judgment Day 2005 Full Show - John Cena Vs JBL - I Quit Match

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
I’m pretty sure that I still have one of those replica chain gang soldier spinner chains somewhere. I wore that thing to a live event anytime that I went, it went well with the rest of my Cena shirts and hat.

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur

Cena doing what had to be done, Lucky man!

Cena was so great in this time peroid. I loved his mic and character work. Aside from the 'Super Cena' phase I would say I've mostly enjoyed him. Even now it's great to see him back because he hasn't been thrusted in to every angle.

PrinceOfEgypt

I know this has kinda shifted into being the mostly popular opinion at this point, but you never know what you truly had until it's gone. I think Cena was wrestling last true 'megastar'. Not only that but he was such a physical workhorse, coming back from injury way early time after time, he was a great leader inside the locker room too and worked so much to like be sorta of a model employee for the WWE. Like the guy learned Mandarin just to promote the company, and he takes every opportunity he has to put over the company. And inside the ring he just generally managed to like put a decent match with anyone, like Cena wasn't a great technical or flashy wrestler by any means but he had such great psychology inside of it and had all of the wrestling fundamentals perfected. You can never say that Cena was truly the worst part of any match he was in, like he had good matches with the Great Khali, how many can say that they has done that? And whenever he faced against truly great wrestlers, Bryan, AJ Styles, CM Punk, he could match their ability and put on a match worthy of their talent.

tl;dr i regret having my anti cena phase back in 2012