Jurassic World Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
End game coming

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Day 5

Mikey was lynched

View attachment 6351

Congratulations, you are Zara, Dinosaur Protection Group aligned. British, caring, nurturing, you are trusted with keeping an eye on Zach and Gray for their lazy aunt Claire. You met a pretty horrific end, but you always kept a watchful eye on the boys.

In this game, you have the following role:

3x Watcher (You may target a player at night and learn who visited them)

You win when all threats to the Dinosaur Protection Group are eliminated.

NIGHT 5 HAS BEGUN

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
NIGHT 5

END GAME

View attachment 6349

Congratulations, you are Dr Henry Wu, Dinosaur Protection Group aligned. The geneticist who was the brain child of the hybrids and overseer of the park, you are the beating heart of the genetic world, wishing to share your expertise with a select few. Often seen as a “villain,” your reputation is intimidating.

2x Neighbouriser (You may target a player at night and invite them to share a QT with you)

Your QT Link: https://www.quicktopic.com/53/H/CxfENdWBwTu

With a 1-on-1 battle locked in, Odo and Jeff drew a stalemate. Odo took a shot at Jeff, but Jeff survived. "Wow man, I needed that like a hole in the head." Odo gladly obliged, firing again, putting Jeff out of his misery.

View attachment 6342

Congratulations, you are Lowery Cruthers, Dinosaur Protection Group aligned. The technical operator of the theme park, you’re often emasculated and pine after your co-worker like a cuck, but you always do it with a smile on your face.

Vanilla town (You have no role).

Pun PR – Lowery loves to speak in puns, so your posts must contain a variant of puns to communicate.

View attachment 6337

Congratulations, you are Ken Wheatley, Individual Aligned. You’re obsessed with collecting ‘trophies’ of various dinosaurs, making quite the name for yourself.

In this game, you have the following roles:

* Serial Killer (You may target a player at night and kill them)

* Investigation Immune (Any investigative roles will return a positive result)

* 1x Bullet Proof (You will survive the first kill attempt on you)

You win when you are the last man remaining in the game.

ODO WINS THE GAME

I'll put up a summary, thoughts and awards soon enough.

Reactions: Guts

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Thanks for the game lethal, setup was very solid, only real critique is don’t confirm neighbourisers with their QT :WOW

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Wow, what an experience this was. I was pleased with the setup (and am open to constructive criticism to continue that improving), and feel that my balance was on point [shot out to Curry for checking the game]. I guess one pointer could be having some better claimable perks for scum as I kinda left them a little out in the cold with a few of them.

Game play was on point and I was impressed with Guts' WS debut (welcome Doc). All of the alignments had a chance to win towards the end of the game which was pretty great to read through, and ultimately the game looks a lot different if Tweet gets his strongman off, or Mikey watches Tweet. I felt sympathetic towards Tweet due to his team being so exposed so early on and ripe for the pickings. I'm glad that the :pals: resumed after the little tiff emerged, and gameplay resumed. Hopefully we're all good moving forward.

MVP - Odo
Absolute standout, master stroke play. I felt cautious when this rolled (esp. given the fake) but his manipulation of the town was pretty sound and he put in a great defense when suss came his way during the end phase.

HM - Haza
HM - Jeff

Some folks will disagree, but the levels of analysis they went to in order to assist solving the game was very sound. They were unfortunate to over-doubt themselves in end game, as Haza had Odo solved but again, supreme defensive skills swung the mindset. I hope he's not too dissatisfied, as it was a great effort.

Thanks one and all for playing the game, and especially a huge shout to Rugrat for helping with the day flips (Evans too for saying game not over so the game wasn't ended prematurely). Really helped the game flow and made it run smoothly.

Alco

Reaction score
Hey, good job Lethal!

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Thanks for the game Lethal!

I was a bit of a wet blanket tbh, just struggled to ever get into the game properly. Also gave Tweet a nice big juicy townread on d1 >.>

I had Jeff as SK at the time I died so can't fault last 4 play.

I will say, as I said in the Dead QT, that Jeff suffered because he has a habit of looking to Odo/Poyser type players for confirmation/reassurance and this was also the case for much of the final day. I feel if Odo didn't have the name 'Odo' Jeff would have scrutinised him far more.

Again, not looking to heap blame on Jeff or anything. Odo played it well for the most part and Mikey's defence was kinda weak. But it's just an interesting point on Jeff that I've been following recently.

Its honestly a fair assessment . Was like 60/40 n essentially just got outmaneuvered. Inprob should have unvoted n reread n reassessed w haza again at night. Ultimately I chose to put the burden on myself instead of trusting haza n that was a mistake

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Wow, what an experience this was. I was pleased with the setup (and am open to constructive criticism to continue that improving), and feel that my balance was on point [shot out to Curry for checking the game]. I guess one pointer could be having some better claimable perks for scum as I kinda left them a little out in the cold with a few of them.

Game play was on point and I was impressed with Guts' WS debut (welcome Doc). All of the alignments had a chance to win towards the end of the game which was pretty great to read through, and ultimately the game looks a lot different if Tweet gets his strongman off, or Mikey watches Tweet. I felt sympathetic towards Tweet due to his team being so exposed so early on and ripe for the pickings. I'm glad that the :pals: resumed after the little tiff emerged, and gameplay resumed. Hopefully we're all good moving forward.

MVP - Odo
Absolute standout, master stroke play. I felt cautious when this rolled (esp. given the fake) but his manipulation of the town was pretty sound and he put in a great defense when suss came his way during the end phase.

HM - Haza
HM - Jeff

Some folks will disagree, but the levels of analysis they went to in order to assist solving the game was very sound. They were unfortunate to over-doubt themselves in end game, as Haza had Odo solved but again, supreme defensive skills swung the mindset. I hope he's not too dissatisfied, as it was a great effort.

Thanks one and all for playing the game, and especially a huge shout to Rugrat for helping with the day flips (Evans too for saying game not over so the game wasn't ended prematurely). Really helped the game flow and made it run smoothly.

Thanks for the game again. Tough endgame for me and lesson learned. Grats to odo n thanks for everyone on town n scum who played hard n made it a fun game!

Daddy Deville

Big D Energy
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
Im sorry i was in a bad mood yesterday i do need a break of playing on the site though.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Im sorry i was in a bad mood yesterday i do need a break of playing on the site though.

We all need a break sometimes, don't worry about it bud!

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
This was my darkest loss. Hindsight is easy but yeah the signs were all there that Odo was SK and I didn't trust my gut. Even little details like him saying "If Haza is SK he outclassed us", I don't think he says that unless he knows i'm not the SK.

It's all easier in hindsight though. I definitely take responsibility for the loss, my hammer is what cost the game ultimately so it is what it is, thanks for the game and the HM Lethal which at least recognizes my effort despite the fact ultimately it didn't impact the outcome.

Guts

Reaction score
I don't think we've played together before but I can tell you're a good player. Everyone makes mistakes. You'd win more often than not in similar circumstances I think

Daddy Deville

Big D Energy
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler