Konchu Hao

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Cyrus Truth

Reaction score
ultramantis_black_render_by_novarc99_dca4xzy-fullview.png

"The world has a great many secrets...and all of them will be MINE! Kehahaha!"

Name: Konchu Hao
Nickname: "The Mad Wizard"
Height: 5' 10"
Weight: 215 Pounds
Birthday: May 13th, 1987
Alignment: Cheer (Mostly because people just love his antics)
Gimmick: Stereotypical Mad Scientist/Mystic with Dreams of World Domination

Backstory: Very, VERY little is known about Konchu. Aside from a few appearances here and there in wrestling (with his most famous appearance being as a surprise entrance into CWA's WrestleRoyale several years back), there's not a large catalog of Konchu's matches to view or study. What we do know is that, as a wrestler, Konchu favors strikes and various holds, many of them relics from a bygone era in wrestling. However, the fact that such techniques are so ancient tends to trip up his opponents, and Konchu has incorporated more modern moves into his arsenal to supplement his repertoire.

Several months ago, however, we received a rather grainy, static-filled video from Konchu that pretty much told us everything we needed to know about him:

"Greetings, my soon-to-be army of mindless minions! I, Konchu Hao, the 'Mad Wizard,' have been waiting in the shadows for DECADES! Preparing my body, mind, and spirit for my most diabolical, DEVIOUS, and ambitious plan ever...the domination of the world of PROFESSIONAL WRESTLING! Those fools who've borne witness to my previous outings in the arena have only gotten a taste of the dark arts that I have mastered, and soon...the entire planet will bear witness as my long-tended plots will bear fruit...EVIL FRUIT! The kind of fruit that's so delicious and so sweet that you weak-minded simpletons will devour one another just to get a taste! Like Apple products...except they're LITERAL apples! Literal metaphorical apples of evil! Kehahaha!

"Through my ministrations and with a bit of the old black magic, I have convinced your overlords at FWA to allow me the opportunity to compete in Season the Second of Ground Zero. An opportunity my adversaries will rue when they get an education in the dangerous, devious, and downright unpleasant secret dark arts of the man who'll rule the world! Ground Zero is MINE! The contract is MINE! THE WORLD! IS! MINE! KEHAHAHA! KEHAHAHA!

"...wait, did I just hear glass breaking? Epsilon? EPSILON!!! I TOLD YOU NOT TO TOUCH THE BEAKERS! ESPECIALLY THE ONES WITH THE ARSENIC IN THEM...what? WHAT DO YOU MEAN THE LABORATORY IS ON FIRE?! NOT AGAIN! Curses...um...er...goodbye!"

Now that Konchu has won Ground Zero? FWA will play host to his own brand of madness...

Style of wrestling: Heavy Striker with King's Road style influences

Signature Moves:

Inverted DDT
Backdrop Driver
Savate Kick
Leaping Lariat
STO
Mongolian Chops
Crossface Chickenwing
Baba Vanga's Illumination(basically, pocket sand)
John Dee's Knees (Repeated Knee Strikes while the opponent's head is grappled)

Finisher: Rasputin's Revenge (Ripcord Rolling Elbow Smash)

Submission Finisher: Black Locust Bite (Dragon Sleeper with Bodyscissors)

Theme Music: "Army of the Night" by Powerwolf

Konchu's Faithful Minion

mascarita-dorada-5650fea7-c748-4d8a-b023-14d74e7c9e9-resize-750.jpg

Name: Epsilon
Height: 3' 8"
Weight: 115 LBS
Birthday: *REDACTED*
Gimmick: Konchu's Faithful, Rambunctious, and Incoherent Minion

Backstory: Wherever Konchu goes, Epsilon is sure to follow right at his heels. Epsilon serves Konchu in most things, although he is most certainly a willful minion who'll just as likely wander off and cause trouble as to heed his master's instructions. Nevertheless, there is a powerful bond between Konchu and Epsilon, evident due to Konchu being the only man in the world that can understand Epsilon's garbled, mangled version of speech.