• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Live NXT March 5th 2024 Discussion Thread - ROADBLOCK

Cwalker

I’m guessing their match at Stand and Deliver will be Melo’s NXT swan song. I know he was on Smackdown prior but I’d keep him and Bron on different brands for now.

Future Potential WrestleMania Main Event

Last edited:

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
I’m guessing their match at Stand and Deliver will be Melo’s NXT swan song. I know he was prior but I’d keep him and Bron on different brands for now.

Chris and I talked about it months ago. As good as Melo is his size will always be an issue and I don’t know if he’s gonna more than a midcard title guy.

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
I’m guessing their match at Stand and Deliver will be Melo’s NXT swan song. I know he was on Smackdown prior but I’d keep him and Bron on different brands for now.

Carmello has really grown on me over the last year but I don't see him as a main eventer on the main roster.

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
Really interested in whatever they're doing with Shawn Spears. It's like a mix of Joe Gacy's guru and Kane's "Embrace the hate" gimmicks.

Chris

Dreams are Endless

TV RATINGS

654,000 viewers (P2+)
P18-49 rating: 0.16

HIGHEST P2+ SINCE JAN. 16, 2024

Competition note: NXT ranked #14 among cable telecasts in P18-49 for Tuesday. Suns vs. Nuggets on TNT was #1 with a 0.41 P18-49 rating.

P2+ comparisons:
  • This episode vs. last week (570,000): +15%
  • This episode vs. trailing four weeks (622,000): +5%
  • Current 2024-Q1 P2+ average (660,000) vs. 2023-Q1 (606,000): +11%
  • Current Mar 2024 P2+ average (654,000) vs. Mar 2023 (596,000): +10%