• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Raw Live Raw discussion thread, January 15th 2024: Seth defends the WHC & GUNTHER returns

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
I'd love to see it just for Pearce's face. I would love Priest to cash in on Drew though.
And Pearce is enough of a bitch and push over to allow it also :heston that’s the best part of it. If it was Aldis, it wouldn’t work as we seen he ain’t no bitch.

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
If I’m being honest, I didn’t think Jinder and Seth was that bad. It won’t win any match of the year awards but it was inoffensive, at least to me.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
If I’m being honest, I didn’t think Jinder and Seth was that bad. It won’t win any match of the year awards but it was inoffensive, at least to me.
Out of 10, like I said in the cagematch thread. I can’t go higher than a 5 personally, but more like a 4.5 if I’m being honest. But I’m glad you enjoyed it brother

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Raw Monday night against what will be perhaps its toughest competition all year did 1.42 million viewers and an 0.45 in 18-49.

The number has to be considered strong against both the Emmy Awards (the number isn't available at press time but did 3.85 million viewers an 0.73 on the fast nationals) and the Philadelphia vs. Tampa Bay NFL playoff game, which did 29.13 million viewers and a 7.71 in 18-49, broken down as 18.79 million viewers and a 3.96 on ABC, 9.32 million and a 3.39 in 18-49 on ESPN and 1.02 million viewers and an 0.36 on ESPN 2.

Raw's number was similar to last week against the college football championship game, down three percent in viewers but up two percent in 18-49.

The first-to-third hour drop wasn't bad after a weak first hour number. The Seth Rollins vs. Jinder Mahal main event for the world title did 1.31 million viewers from data from Wrestlenomics.

As compared to last year, also against a playoff game, it was down five percent in viewers and up eight percent in 18-49, continuing the trend of a decline from last year over 50 and an increase under 50.

Factoring in the loss of homes by the USA Network and it's basically even in viewers and up 18 percent in 18-49.

The three hours were:
  • 8 p.m. 1.48 million viewers
  • 9 p.m. 1.47 million viewers
  • 10 p.m. 1.31 million viewers