• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Raw Live Raw discussion thread, January 8th 2024: Punk returns, Cody/Shinsuke & Womens Tag Titles

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
real question that is not meant to have any other meaning :

Has Nakamura won a feud, let alone a match since this new character started? Because from what I have observed, he is all talk and no results, much like Drew Mcyntre

Chris

Dreams are Endless
He had a little feud with Ricochet he won, the Punk teaser feud in between Cody and Seth

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
I don't believe so but also two of those feuds were Seth Cody which he was never gonna win anyway
which makes you think...maybe he should be being heated up and winning small feuds before being fed. but I digrace.

fwiw I think he should have beaten Seth :draper2 but def not Cody who literally can't lose until mania due to booking themselves in a corner

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
yeah I remember the riccochet stuff but i think i speak for most and say no one gave a poop and beating Riccochet is not really much of an accomplishment

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
real question that is not meant to have any other meaning :

Has Nakamura won a feud, let alone a match since this new character started? Because from what I have observed, he is all talk and no results, much like Drew Mcyntre
He beat every member of Alpha Academy at the end of 2023 if that counts.

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
I do remember him losing like three PPV matches in a row to Styles after he won the Rumble.