• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SmackDown Live Live SmackDown Discussion thread, March 22nd 2024: Roman Reigns and Cody Rhodes to go head-to-head

Storm Trooper

If I can be Storm Trooper for a Minute
you know what. I kinda feel bad for Solo. Dude has been killing it for like 18 months on Smackdown and we can't get him a match for 2 consecutive years?

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Storm Trooper said:
you know what. I kinda feel bad for Solo. Dude has been killing it for like 18 months on Smackdown and we can't get him a match for 2 consecutive years?
he's really been an after thought since beating Cena. I'm not really worried bc I'm sure it's just bc his next chapter is coming after Mania but it sucks how little he's been used lately (and I did have him in fantasy so I would know ffs)

Chris

Dreams are Endless
I def don't feel bad about him not having a Mania match yet tho, his moment last year while infamous was memorable af and he'll be involved in the main events again this year even if not an official participant. His actual Mania debut better be a big singles tho

Storm Trooper

If I can be Storm Trooper for a Minute
I feel like he's been an afterthought ever since he destroyed Cena. It was like "oh my God this is the most impressive thing ever" and then crickets for the next 4 months and he's a background player again.

Dale

Super Moderator
Solo will eventually end up being fine, you could see in NXT that the dude had a personality.