• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mafia Championships Nominations

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Hello,

I have received the invite to this year's mafia championships, which I have accepted on behalf of WS. I figure we will do a list of nominations and then we can poll a vote. The nominations Im going to put forward are

@Poyser
@Canadian Dragon
@The Fourth Wall
@Doddsy
@CraigPelton
@Marvelous Me
@Tweet
@RDK

If any of you lads listed DON'T want to be put forward for nomination that's absolutely fine, just post in here and I won't include you in the final vote. I'd also like you to confirm that you are interesting in representing us please (so I know that you've seen this and are ok with it). I just feel that these were probably the best players over the past year (of those that are still here in any case).

In terms of other nominations, feel free to post in this thread if you think you should be considered and why, or if you feel somebody else should be considered and why. I will not be adding all nominations to the list after what happened last year, but I will certainly hear your case and decide whether or not it has merit. This is pretty much just to stop joke nominations and votes.

More info on this year's tournament can be found here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1xO-gveAVUojJdZNYF9UoiELqp8cfDE2tF3y6KfOcnUA/edit

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
1648304086826.jpeg

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Yeah my like was a confirmation that I'd be okay with it, but I also am not one of the better players on that list.