• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

March Madness and Social Distancing

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Well, I called it dead until I see otherwise. I'm not sure how it was anti-ethical sir. I am not in the "know" so I'm not sure what is wrong with my choice of wording. haha.

:owens3

I think all beer is disgusting anyway, the liqueur is the way to go.
Antithetical, not anti-ethical. I just told you, so you're in the know. :cudi
(For the record you took 3 weeks to get you match in to me and then I got sick so :p)
(I'm fucking with you so don't make this a thing. This is a happy thread. Roll with it.)
Screwdrivers are vodka and a mixer so I'm right there with ya.

Petty

If You Smell....
:cudi
(For the record you took 3 weeks to get you match in to me and then I got sick so :p)

:swaggyp

I didn't write any match. lol, I know about the spots but you didn't wanna work it the way I liked anyhow. I wasn't complaining per see but damn man down on that comment.

:tripsdead:

(why are you doing this like I'm about to get mad or some shit...lol..I mean I'm ho hum bout everything in regards to this place so, and fuck you using a word I had to look up lol)

Last edited:

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
:swaggyp

I didn't write any match. lol, I know about the spots but you didn't wanna work it the way I liked anyhow. I wasn't complaining per see but damn man down on that comment.

:tripsdead:

(why are you doing this like I'm about to get mad or some shit...lol..I mean I'm ho hum bout everything in regards to this place so, and fuck you using a word I had to look up lol)
The spots and on card and other stuff for the show. You know what I mean.

Anyways, everything is good. I'll be restarting the anime tourney myself pretty soon.

Petty

If You Smell....
The spots and on card and other stuff for the show. You know what I mean.

Anyways, everything is good. I'll be restarting the anime tourney myself pretty soon.

Gotta be more clear sir. haha. Besides...I can't even remember the stuff I wrote for that.

And, a reboot and not just a restart?