Midnight Mass Mafia Game Thread — Game ended.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
This one isn't directed at Poyser, but last game was also pretty frustrating in a way because I reread the entire thread twice and pretty conclusively cleared OMB from being scum I felt, and everybody just went okay good talk, vote OMB. It didn't end up mattering that time in the great scheme of things, but it's like, why the fuck are you acting like you care about my thoughts and conclusions when ultimately you just go ahead and do whatever you think is best anyway? It's infuriating at times.

I thought you made a rock solid case if it means anything. I just happened to have leverage and waited till you we’re gone to push that direction lol

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I thought you made a rock solid case if it means anything. I just happened to have leverage and waited till you we’re gone to push that direction lol
Well no it means nothing in this instance you hardbussing scummy fuck you :jade

Reactions: Junkette

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Fwiw Lethal I understand your frustrations that nobody ever listens to what I say and they go off whatever they were gonna do anyways, sadly I haven't found a remedy yet either. Like this game, I can guarantee you Poyser got sus of me because I started with lots of fluff, and from then on his way is just seeing everything you do and don't do as scummy and suspicious. Poyser gonna Poyser, he's not gonna change his mind so at that point my job is just to look whether or not I find his push scummy, and if do I push back, if not I just take it lying down because that's how this section works. It sometimes makes me wanna flame people and quit too.
Yeah I don’t tend to listen to people I find scummy tbh because I often doubt my push (like with pendex this game) and every time I let somebody off my leash they always seem to end up being scum lmao. I have changed my mind when pushing people lots though when they’ve been town, TFW was one recently and sky fairly recently as well. I don’t know how to get me to change my mind but I tend to read people based on my feelings of how they’re playing vs what they’re actually saying so it is hard if I’ve already decided your posts aren’t Town to me

that said, if I think you’re town then I’ll always listen. People like you, Jeff, TFW, CP, if I think you’re town then I def value your opinion. I care about others’ opinions as well but that’s the list of people that can probably get me to change my mind on something

Last edited:
Reactions: Tweet

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
And yeah it happens to me as well. I cleared OMB day 1 last game and so did you and he still got lynched. Hardly anybody agreed with me about pendex early this game. Just one of those things about mafia. Everyone is gonna weigh their own opinions the highest, that’s kinda the point of the game lolol

Reactions: Tweet

RetepAdam.

It me.
Reaction score
Oh no. No no no. I never wanted the game to end like this. I feel sick being responsible for it.

Last night was horrible. Whole day tbf. Rest assured I’m fine. Seriously fine after some sleep and meditation. I should have just gone to bed and eaten the lynch, in huge hindsight.

I’m deeply sorry to Retep for ruining his game, because it was a colossal head jam and very fun and it’s just…over. Some players were also having a good run and just…man, I feel awful about it.

Just to let you guys feel easier - that pic wasn’t a real knife. It’s a rubber prop from my old stage play days. I’m sorry for even putting the pic up as I understand how it can make people feel. Horrible thing to do.

I get really fucked mind space wise when I’m overly tired. Lockdown did a number on us and the new ‘freedom’ has taken adjusting. I’m always putting on the brave face and just…went at people here because I can’t in reality. So to Pendex, Chris, Jeff & Poyser, I’m sorry guys. I should’ve repped out earlier and avoided all this.

I’ll be fine. I’ve been much worse before and come back. Hell, nursing my little darling this morning when she wanted her bottle, puts shit way into perspective.

Don't worry about it.

I was already stressed over the way I felt it was going with the initial pushback, and I was struggling to get reps, which I felt I might have needed.

Plus just a lot of work stuff and whatnot. At the end of the day, it was a bit of a relief to just call it. Things have fortunately calmed down here on that front as well.

Reactions: Junkette

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Next time just advertise your game as a bastard game where some serious shit may go down and it will probably be taken in a more casual/fun manner would be my advice

i don’t mind playing bastard games here and there but I need to mentally prepare myself to take it way less seriously beforehand lmao

Junkette

Reaction score
Yeah I guess announcing bastard mechanics beforehand will help the people who are into more serious and true mafia games.

You can expect my next game here to save bastard/cool mechanics but like Peter’s it won’t be a bastard game that’s not fun or unplayable!

I really loved this setup Peter, but hey I was the resident bastard mod in the past ;)

Dolph Zinger

Reaction score
I thought I had this all figured out because I play mafia and I saw Midnight Mass, I didn't know shit

The Hush plot twist was epic, fake scum team is also epic but execution is always going to be difficult.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Also almost done the show, super solid (except zingers character this game and the Greene girl, terrible actors imo lol) .

Guy who plays father Paul tho? Brilliant performance