• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mixtape Challenge Song Tracking Thread

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Lethal's Mix Tape

1. Bohemian Rhapsody - Queen
2. Smells Like Teen Spirit - Nirvana
3. Wonderwall - Oasis
4. Teenage Dirtbag - Wheatus
5. Shallow - Bradley Cooper & Lady Gaga
6. Angel - Shaggy ft. Rayvon
7. Seven Nation Army - The White Stripes
8. Piano Man - Billy Joel
9. The River of Dreams - Billy Joel
10. Walk This Way - Aerosmith & Run DMC
11. Iris - Goo Goo Dolls
12. Uptown Girl - Billy Joel
13. Go Your Own Way - Fleetwood Mac
14. American Pie - Don McLean
15. Over the rainbow / wonderful world by Israel kamakawiwo’ole
16. All summer long by kid rock
17. My Way - Limp Bizkit
18. Torn - Natalia Imbruglia
19. I’m Gonna be 500 miles - The Proclaimers
20. True Blue - John Williamson

Last edited:

John McHenry

John McHenry
1. The Shins - Simple Song
2. Sinead O' Connor - Nothing Compares 2U
3. Trace Adkins - Your gonna miss this
4. Metallica - Unforgiven

6. Coldplay - The Scientist
7. Lee Roy Parnell- What Kind of Fool Do You Think I am
8. Hinder - Lips of an Angel
9. Elvis - Heartbreak Hotel
10. Timbaland - Apoligize
11. All that Remains - Thunder Rolls
12. The Darkness - I believe in a thing called Love
13. Kid rock cherl crow - picture
14. Creed - with arms wide open
15. Player - baby come back
16. Peaches and herb - reunited
17. Shania twain - your still the one
18. Frank Sinatra - love and marriage
19. Eric Clapton - Tears in Heaven
20. Wiz Khalifia - See You Again
5. Kansas - Carry on Wayward Son

Last edited:

The Orca

Orca Draft

1. Shook Me All Night Long- AC/DC
2. Kiss the Girl- Little Texas
3. Mexicoma- Dry County
4. Shut Up and Dance- Walk the Moon
5. Songs About Me, Songs About You- Uncle Kracker
6. That Just About Right- Blackhawk
7. Book of Love- Peter Gabriel
8. That Drink- George Birge and Neal McCoy
9. Two of Us- Brett Kissel and Cooper Alan
10. Could've Been Me- Billy Ray Cyrus

Last edited:

Storm Trooper

If I can be Storm Trooper for a Minute
Pick 1Pick 2Pick 3Pick 4Pick 5Pick 6Pick 7Pick 8Pick 9Pick 10Pick 11Pick 12Pick 13Pick 14Pick 15Pick 16Pick 17Pick 18
MitchNoirWangBlazeCrockerStormHoHoMcKringleBootyLoochCakeJeffPolarChrisJimmy KingOrcaLethalRDT
Round 1All Apologies - Nirvanastairway to heaven - Led Zeppelin2. She Hates Me- Puddle of Mudd1. The Final Countdown- Europe1. Sweet Child O Mine - Guns N RosesMetallica - Enter SandmanPrince - When Doves Cry1. The Shins - Simple Song1. Fortunate Son - CCR01 - Jolene by Dolly PartonPiece By Piece by FeederMore Than a Feeling - Boston1. Gettin' Down in a Pirate Town by Jesse Rice (featuring FGL and Chase Rice)A Day in the Life - The Beatles1. Gimme More - Britney Spears1. Shook Me All Night Long- AC/DC1. Bohemian Rhapsody - Queen1. My Last Breath - Evanescence
Round 22. Raspberry Beret - Prince & the Revolution2 Rocket Man - Elton John4. Walk- Pantera2. Buy U A Drank- T Pain Feat Yung Joc2. Highway to Hell - AC/DCAtler Bridge - Metalingus2. Linkin Park - Numb2. Sinead O' Connor - Nothing Compares 2U2. Panama - Van Halen02 - Barracuda by HeartFlux by Bloc PartyDon't Stop Me Now - Queen2. Unanswered Prayers by Garth BrooksParanoid Android - Radiohead2. Don’t Stop Believin’ - Journey2. Kiss the Girl- Little Texas2. Smells Like Teen Spirit - Nirvana2. Bring Me To Life - Covered by First To Eleven
Round 33. Under Pressure - Queen and David Bowie20 Hells Bells - AC/DC6. Thunderstruck- AC/DC3. Hurt- Johnny Cash3. We are the Champions - QueenFozzy - Judas3. Michael Jackson - Beat It3. Trace Adkins - Your gonna miss this3. La Grange - ZZ Top03 - Maria by BlondieHelp I'm Alive by MetricChop Suey! - System of a Down3. Seven Spanish Angels by Ray Charles and Willie NelsonTime - Pink Floyd3. Hooked on a Feeling - Blue Swede3. Mexicoma- Dry County3. Wonderwall - Oasis3. Legends Never Die - Riot Games/Against the Current
Round 44. I Go Blind - Hootie & The Blowfish4 Mountain's Win Again - Blues Travelers8. Kryptonite- 3 Doors Down4. Life in a Northern Town- Dream Academy4. Live Forever - OasisShinsuke Nakamura - The Rising Sun (Ft. Lee England Jr)4. Journey - Separate Ways4. Metallica - Unforgiven4. Bark at the Moon - Ozzy04 - Piece of My Heart by Janis JoplinMy Favourite Game by The CardigansTake on Me - Ah-Ha4. How to Get the Girl by Blackjack Billy (featuring Madeline Merlo)Life on Mars? - David Bowie4. Bicycle Race - Queen4. Shut Up and Dance- Walk the Moon4. Teenage Dirtbag - Wheatus4. Enter Sandman - Covered by Alessia Cara and The Warning
Round 55. How Soon is Now? - The Smiths5 Running Up That Hill - Kate Bush11. Across the Nation- Union Underground5. Born This Way- Lady Gaga5. Another Brick in the Wall - Pink FloydDisturbed - The Sound of Silence (Live on Conan)5. HIM - Your Sweet 6665. Creed - My Sacrafice5. Carry On My Wayward Son - Kansas05 - I Wanna Dance With Somebody by Whitney HoustonYou & Me by The WannadiesPaint It, Black - The Rolling Stones5. Shake Up Christmas (Tahoe Version) by TrainLike a Rolling Stone - Bob Dylan5. Feels Like The First Time - Foreigner5. Songs About Me, Songs About You- Uncle Kracker5. Shallow - Bradley Cooper & Lady Gaga5. Shatter - Code Orange
Round 6C.R.E.A.M. - Wu-Tang Clan6 Send Me On My Way- Rusted Root12. Welcome to the Jungle- GNR6. Tennessee Whiskey- Chris StapletonRock The Casbah - The ClashSlipknot - Spit It Out6. Eminem - Stan6. Coldplay - The Scientist6. Miserlou - Dick Dale06 - What's Love Got To Do With It by Tina TurnerThere She Goes by The La'sCreep - Radiohead6. Drinking All Weekend by Blackjack BillyGod Only Knows - The Beach Boys6. All Night Long (All Night) - Lionel Richie6. That Just About Right- Blackhawk6. Angel - Shaggy ft. Rayvon6. Harder Hart - Colin Young and Emma Boster
Round 7Twilight of the Thunder God - Amon Amarth7 The Chain - Fleetwood Mac13. We Will Rock You- Queen7. California Love- 2Pac Feat Dr DreThe Jam - Going UndergroundIce Nine Kills - Welcome to Horrorwood7. Paramore - Misery Business7. Lee Roy Parnell- What Kind of Fool Do You Think I am7. Running Down a Dream - Tom Petty07 - Sk8er Boi by Avril LavigneYou Are The One by Shiny Toy GunsMaster of Puppets - Metallica7. Mountain Music by AlabamaThe Smiths - There Is A Light That Never Goes Out7. Brass Monkey - Beastie Boys7. Book of Love- Peter Gabriel7. Seven Nation Army - The White Stripes7. Warriors - Covered by Jamie-Lee Kriewitz (Live Performance)
Round 8Laura Palmer's Theme - Angelo Badalamenti8. Come Sail Away - Styx14. Cowboys From Hell- Pantera8. Flowers- Miley CyrusRepublica - Ready To GoEd Sheeran - Castle On The Hill8. Dokken - Dream Warriors8. Hinder - Lips of an Angel8. Midnight Rider - Allman Brothers08 - 90s Kids by JaxBooks From Boxes by Maximo ParkClint Eastwood - Gorillaz8. Bobbie Ann Mason by Rick TrevinoPixies - Where Is My Mind?8. Livin’ On A Prayer - Bon Jovi8. That Drink- George Birge and Neal McCoy8. Piano Man - Billy Joel8. Monster - Imagine Dragons
Round 9Heat Wave by Snail Mail9 Float On - Modest Mouse16. Click, Click Boom- Saliva9. Neon Moon- Brooks and DunnFoo Fighters - Best Of YouFoo Fighers - Times Like These9. David Bowie - Heroes9. Elvis - Heartbreak Hotel9. Subdivisions - Rush09 - A Thousand Miles by Vanessa CarltonThe Bitter End by PlaceboOne More Time - Daft Punk9. Wink by Neal McCoyThe Jimi Hendrix Experience - All Along the Watchtower9. We Didn’t Start The Fire - Billy Joel9. Two of Us- Brett Kissel and Cooper Alan9. The River of Dreams - Billy Joel9. Coming Home - Alter Bridge
Round 10Tribute by Tenacious D10 The Other Side - Alter Bridge17. Coming Undone- Korn10. Anti-Hero(Acoustic)- Taylor SwiftBlur - Song 2Evanescence - My Immortal (Synthesis version)10. Disturbed - Stricken10. Timbaland - Apoligize10. Black Betty - Ram Jam10 - I Try by Macy GrayJust Because by Jane's AddictionIntergalactic - Beastie Boys10. The Shake by Neal McCoyArcade Fire - Neighborhood #1 (Tunnels)10. Mr. Roboto - Styx10. Could've Been Me- Billy Ray Cyrus10. Walk This Way - Aerosmith & Run DMC10. Circus - Britney Spears
Round 11If 6 was 9 by Jimi Hendrix11 Miseria Cantare- AFI19. Bullet in the head- Rage Against the Machine11. Smooth Criminal- Michael JacksonFleetwood Mac - EverywhereBilly Joel - New York State Of MindMasterplan - Spirit Never DieThunder Rolls - All That Remains11. Rock & Roll Band - Boston11 - All We Are by WarlockVelver Revolver - SlitherIron Maiden - Aces HighMonsters by Eric Church"Heroin" by The Velvet UndergroundSister Christian - Night RangerMy Town by Little TexasIris - Goo Goo DollsLeaving Song Pt. 2 by AFI
Round 12Children’s Story by Slick Rick12 Bat Out Of Hell - Meat Loaf20. Bleed it out- Linkin Park12. The Power of Love- Huey Lewis and The NewsStereophonics - DakotaBilly Joel - Only The Good Die YoungThe Juliana Theory - We're At The Top Of The WorldI Believe in a Thing Called Love - The Darkness12. Authority Song - John Cougar Mellencamp12 - Tell It To My Heart by Taylor DayneB.R.M.C. - StopWeezer - Undone (The Sweater Song)Daddy's Money by Ricochet"Baba O'Riley" by The WhoMoney for Nothing - Dire StraitsLife Goes On by Little TexasUptown Girl - Billy JoelLegends Rise by Godsmack
Round 13Silver Springs - Fleetwood MacWelcome Home Coheed & CambriaLustra- Scotty Doesn't KnowRing Pop- Jax(Stripped)Fatboy Slim - Praise YouDisturbed - Inside The FireJefferson Starship - JanePicture - Kid Rock & Sheryl CrowFlirting with Disaster - Molly HatchetCan't Get You Out Of My Head by Kylie MinogueWolfmother - WomanPink Floyd - Comfortably NumbCrazy Eddie's Last Hurrah by Reckless Kelly"Gimme Shelter" by The Rolling StonesAll The Small Things - blink-182Forty Hour Week (For A Livin') by AlabamaGo Your Own Way - Fleetwood MacFalling Apart By Trust Company
Round 14Taylor Swift - All Too Well (10 Minute Version) (Taylor's Version) (From the Vault)Living Dead Girl by Rob ZombiePapa Roach- last resortCherry Pie- WarrantPulp - Common PeopleDisturbed - A Reason To FightStevie B - Spring LoveWith Arms Wide Open - CreedTurn It on Again - GenesisI Hate Myself for Loving You by Joan Jett & the BlackheartsJet - Get What You NeedDeep Purple - Highway StarGod Blessed Texas by Little Texas"In the Aeroplane Over the Sea" by Neutral Milk HotelLola - The KinksLoco by David Lee MurphyAmerican Pie - Don McLeanThe Rising Sun (Shinsuke Nakamura's Theme) covered by It Lives, It Breathes
Round 15Shiny Happy People - R.E.M.Sky Full Of Stars- ColdplayHere Comes the Boom - P.O.D.Hot N Cold- Katy PerryColdplay - ParadiseCorey Taylor - We Are The RestGo-Go's - Lust to LoveBaby Come Back - PlayerUncle Tom’s Cabin - WarrantKatzenjammer - A Bar In AmsterdamThe Vines - RideRush - The Spirit Of RadioKick a Little by Little Texas"Once in a Lifetime" by Talking HeadsManfred Mann’s Earth Band - Blinded by the LightYou'll Accompany Me- Bob SegerOver the rainbow / wonderful world by Israel kamakawiwo’oleTouched by Vast
Round 16Basket Case - Green DayI'm Not Jesus- Apocalyptica ft. Corey TaylorCrazy Train - Ozzy OsbourneClassic- MKTOThe Beatles - Hey JudeFive Finger Death Punch - Bad CompanyGuns N' Roses - You Could Be MineReunited - Peaches & HerbLet’s Go - The CarsMean Mary on fast banjo - Iron HorseThe Bravery - An Honest MistakeTOOL - SoberThe Gambler by Kenny Rogers"21st Century Schizoid Man" by King CrimsonThe Joker - Steve Miller BandSome Guys Have all the Love- Little TexasAll summer long by kid rockAin't No Grave (Orchestral Accompaniment w/Undertaker Bells) - By Johnny Cash
Round 17Jump - Van HalenWaking The Demon- Bullet For My ValentineSmooth Criminal - Alien Ant FarmI wanna Talk About Me- Toby KeithThe Courteeners - Not Nineteen ForeverThree Days Grace - Animal I Have BecomeCinderella - Nobody's FoolShania Twain - You're Still The OneCat Scratch Fever - Ted NugentAmy Macdonald - Born to run (Bruce Springsteen cover)The Subways - Rock & Roll QueenFoo Fighters - EverlongBlackbeards Ghost by Jesse Rice"Runaway" by Kanye WestSweet Caroline - Neil DiamondJust What I Do by Trick PonyMy Way - Limp BizkitBlood On My Name by The Brothers Bright
Round 18Good Vibrations - The Beach BoysSeason Of The Witch- Lana Del RayZombie - Bad WolvesI Got a Problem- Drake MilliganPulp - DIsco 2000Dee Snider - For Love of MetalSkid Row - 18 And LifeFrank Sinatra - Love And MarriageSomebody Save Me - CinderellaSarah Greene - The Parting GlassIncubus - MegalomaniacsMuse - Knights of CydoniaGirls Down South by Jay Teter"The Blacker the Berry" by Kendrick LamarJust What I Needed - The CarsLittle Red Rodeo by Collin RayeTorn - Natalia ImbrugliaNo Time To Die by Billie Eilish
Round 19Fight the Power - Public EnemyGangsta's Paradise- CoolioDrowning Pool- BodiesThinking Out Loud- Ed SheeranArctic Monkeys - I Bet You Look Good On The DancefloorMetallica - Fuel
Round 20Wicked Game - Chris IsaakDon't Fear The Reaper - Blue Oyster CultInside out- Eve 6Rockstar- Post Malone Ft 21 SavageDavid Bowie - Lets DanceCane Hill - It Follows

Last edited: