• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Money in the Bank Money in the Bank to return at WM?

Crayo

The Boss
As of this week, the plan is to bring WWE's Money in the Bank match back to WrestleMania 28 in Miami. The match was not featured at this year's WrestleMania event.
Source: F4Wonline.com

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
I prefer the idea of one case which I assume this will be over 2. It adds more suspense of who'll get cashed in on. What replaces the mitb ppv though ? Cyber Sunday with them pushing twitter so much?

Crayo

The Boss
Definitely, WM missed it last year I think. They can easily think of a new PPV to add, I wouldn't want Cyber Sunday though.

Crayo

The Boss
Tzesi said:
I would love to see a 3 stages of hell match or a last man standing.

I'd also love to see a 3 stages of hell match to be honest, but I doubt it'll become a customary Wrestlemania match.

Aviancia

Jobber
Actually if u see the 2005 Triple H vs Shawn michaels , i watch it like 500 times on 1 day , I miss that times :/ !