MTG Mafia, Angels vs. Enemies - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
LethalWeaponPerson was signed in when posted
07-05-2020
06:12 AM ET (US)
If Alco pulls this off, hats off. Poyser failed the sweep, and you have Banez tunneling Lawls (who still wasn't repped/killed) wanting him gone. Oh dear.

If it wasn't for OMB's moment of bitter retardation, I'd have had a shout at winning this game

Bless him lol

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
yeah thats what i was telling lethal in the qt, i think he was getting lynched over omb, since I assume u guys had already decided omb was scum so there was no real need to lynch him that quickly as u were in a position to already explore other scum options anyways. all lethal really did was make the win faster for u guys in the end :( sad
Wel he fake claimed vengeful so yeah he was getting lynched lol. Maybe some people would have bought the claim change and daykill but I even said in the thread at the time he had no choice but to daykill OMB there lol, and lethal doesn’t think to fake claim to trick scum. And if he really was town and did that this awfully then he’d deserve the lynch anyways

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Did people actually want me to rep or kill Lawls lol

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Wel he fake claimed vengeful so yeah he was getting lynched lol. Maybe some people would have bought the claim change and daykill but I even said in the thread at the time he had no choice but to daykill OMB there lol, and lethal doesn’t think to fake claim to trick scum. And if he really was town and did that this awfully then he’d deserve the lynch anyways

yeah I agree. It made me think of when Tweet had to do it, and it didnt make him anymore town either. different alignments, but similar situations where he was trying to rely on his role to stay alive, which is never a good idea. ALSO GOOD TOWN DOESNT LIE ABOUT THEIR ROLES lol. i swear we have to say this every game :p

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
CamillePunkPerson was signed in when posted
07-05-2020
05:12 PM ET (US)
Why would Alco try to shoot Poyser anyway? He's his best chance at winning this

The fuck is this jabroni chatting shit :trumpout

• Haha
Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Alco

Reaction score
how could I ever win with Poyser lmao he had me figured out seventeen billion years ago :heston

Alco

Reaction score
Although I'm actually pretty proud of having him lynch Chris and Brutus before me for ??? reasons :lelbron

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
Although I'm actually pretty proud of having him lynch Chris and Brutus before me for ??? reasons :lelbron
If he had you figured out why did he lynch Chris (obvious town) and Brutus before you? Lol

CraigPelton

Reaction score
He also repeatedly suggested lynching Lawls even if he proved his role :lol Don't think what I said was off-base at all

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Poyser was clearly just trying to give scum a chance since he felt bad shitting all over us for 3 days. just a great guy tbh

Reactions: CraigPelton

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
He also repeatedly suggested lynching Lawls even if he proved his role :lol Don't think what I said was off-base at all
Absolute nonsense. I wanted to lynch alco the day chris was lynched, but magic wanted chris so I read back and thought chris looked pretty shit around phenom so went for that. Once the missing kill happened the game was 100% won so I just ordered the lynches in ways that guaranteed the victory lmao. I even said I didn’t think it was brutus on the day we lynched him, but wanted to get the hated off the table, it’s not hard to understand. Even if I did say to lynch lawls first (which I didn’t because I ended up going for alco) then we still would have won. We were never in any danger of not winning and the best chance of winning was certainly not keeping me alive lmao

Just like the daft comment about me lynching magic when I never even considered it after D1, just talking a load of shite as usual :trumpout

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
And your “solid blue” town read of chris came before he tried his hardest not to lynch phenom, so that’s completely irrelevant as well

CraigPelton

Reaction score
Absolute nonsense. I wanted to lynch alco the day chris was lynched, but magic wanted chris so I read back and thought chris looked pretty shit around phenom so went for that. Once the missing kill happened the game was 100% won so I just ordered the lynches in ways that guaranteed the victory lmao. I even said I didn’t think it was brutus on the day we lynched him, but wanted to get the hated off the table, it’s not hard to understand. Even if I did say to lynch lawls first (which I didn’t because I ended up going for alco) then we still would have won. We were never in any danger of not winning and the best chance of winning was certainly not keeping me alive lmao

Just like the daft comment about me lynching magic when I never even considered it after D1, just talking a load of shite as usual :trumpout
I feel like you're missing the part where that comment was in response to Alco's poor decision to shoot you the night there was no kill, so citing a bunch of stuff that happened after the no-kill doesn't really make sense lol

And I don't think you would've lynched Magic I just said it wasn't impossible

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.