• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

New Japan Pro-Wrestling General Discussion Thread

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
Yeah I never heard of any of Walker's work and I watch more Wrestling than the average Bear. I look forward to what this new Team sounds like going forward.

Deadd2009

Horror Movie Guru
Not for me but this is what the article says

Mercedes Mone has been out with a broken ankle since NJPW Resurgence in May and is on her way to an in-ring return. However, The Wrestling Observer Newsletter reports that there are currently no plans in NJPW or STARDOM for Mone when she returns.

There are no dates scheduled for Mone, or the match between Mone and Giulia for the STRONG Women’s title, which was created for Mone. Mone had been set to win at Resurgence, but broke her ankle in the match with Willow Nightingale and an audible was called.

The idea is that NJPW and STARDOM are waiting for Mone to return before they negotiate money and dates.

The last time Mone appeared at event was AEW All In on August 27. When she was at that show, her foot was still in a cast.

Rosie

Dark Side
86e4gi.png

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
Funny I had Taco Bell after work today and it been ages since I've had Fast Food probably 2 or 3 Months and me eating more healthier.