• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

New text editor.

Solidus1

eXit
Pictures can be drag and dropped, or click the insert image button. (2nd row, 4 in)
Drafts are saved automatically and restored once you visit the thread again.

Solidus1

eXit
I can add lots more stuff too. Only giphy button is missing right now, but I'll add that when I figure out how.

Roadster

[bimg=no-lightbox]https://gfxf.net/images/2016/04/27/czwtagteamchampbelt42753.png[/bimg]

- Why do images appear so small?

- Also, if drafts are saving automatically, why does it ask if you want to leave without saving. Everytime you go to a different page.

Last edited by a moderator:

Solidus1

eXit
Images should be sized properly now. You can also click the image and resize how you like.

czwtagteamchampbelt42753.png

Now you won't be prompted to leave the page, just know that drafts expire after 20 minutes.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Yo, boss.

Will the new text editor feature some of these cool fonts (Merienda, Fredoka One, Rock Salt) once it's back?