• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

NJPW New Year Dash!! - January 5, 2024

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Yes. There has been four of them

1.13.08 NJPW Lock Up: Eight Man Tag Team Cage Death: Great Bash Heel (Gedo, Jado, Togi Makabe & Tomohiro Ishii) v Ouetsu Reppan Domei (Shadow WX & Takashi Sasaki), Kintaro Kanemura & Masao Orihara

2.4.07 NJPW Lock Up: WEW Heavyweight Title Cage Death: Togi Makabe v Mammoth Sasaki

3.28.04 NJPW King of Sports: IWGP U-30 Openweight Title Empty Arena Cage Death: Hiroshi Tanahashi v Kazunari Murakami

8.28.03 NJPW Osaka Dream Night: IWGP Heavyweight Title Konami Cage Death: Yoshihiro Takayama v Masahiro Chono
Why would they say 20 years if there was ones in 07 and 08?

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
Taguchi starting off New Year's Dash bet money he's still wearing his same Underwear he rock from all of 2023 :lol

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
Still don't like Tana as TV Champion at all but clearly it was for a purpose to drop it to a new Champion sooner rather than later.

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
I for sure would want to see more of Kaito in New Japan but surely not in the Tag Division with Oiwa. He could legit be a Junior Champion for them if they wanted him to be.