NXT 23/4/13 Sort Of Live Discussion ---- NO SPOILERS!----

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
did you just no sell my creepy cyber advances?

and I thought we were cool :goatface:

Lady Deathbane

thanks for the unban, lmao
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Also, I'm less-annoyed by AJ. She had a few submissions in her title mach here and there, so its progress. She can have any gimmick she wants, whore, bi-polar, attention-wanting, riding-coattail girlfriend, whatever, as long as she wrestles, she's good, IMO. I have a love/hate thing with her, lmfao.

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
Also, I'm less-annoyed by AJ. She had a few submissions in her title mach here and there, so its progress. She can have any gimmick she wants, whore, bi-polar, attention-wanting, riding-coattail girlfriend, whatever, as long as she wrestles, she's good, IMO. I have a love/hate thing with her, lmfao.
Same except for the whore gimmick.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Bo is alright in the ring indeed, he's got passion and sells very well, that I never doubted. But his lack of mic skills, gimmick and charisma are still veeery apparent.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Bo is horrible in ring IMO, decent execution but it's like watching a guy put on a showcase of spots. There is no reason to his madness.

Lady Deathbane

Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Bo's okay, but he isn't really the first guy I'd pick out of NXT to have a push, lol. He's average, I don't think he's as horrible as the IWC makes him out to be (referencing to his title match with Barrett).

I did really like that storyline he was in with the Wyatt Family.

Lady Deathbane

Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Which randomly ended with him beating Wyatt clean. :sad1:
Don't remind me. :upset:

I just really liked the fact that they're both (sort of) hicks from the south and Bo could have easily been in the Wyatt Family, but isn't. I thought that was pretty fascinating, but meh, lol.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Don't remind me. :upset:

I just really liked the fact that they're both (sort of) hicks from the south and Bo could have easily been in the Wyatt Family, but isn't. I thought that was pretty fascinating, but meh, lol.
No, I agree, the fact that they're brothers made the possibility of Wyatt brainwashing Bo into the family very very interesting, but maybe they were going to bring one of them up to the main roster soon and since it was something long term they couldn't run with it. But at least the storyline go the blow-off and didn't simply vanish.

Lady Deathbane

Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
No, I agree, the fact that they're brothers made the possibility of Wyatt brainwashing Bo into the family very very interesting, but maybe they were going to bring one of them up to the main roster soon and since it was something long term they couldn't run with it. But at least the storyline go the blow-off and didn't simply vanish.

Like Cody/Kaitlyn. :dawg: Nah, I agree with you. Hopefully it's because they're prepping up Bray. :woo1: