• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Oklahoma's Athletic Commission warns AEW over using Nyla Rose in their state

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Obviously the right choice is to never run Oklahoma again (for more reasons that this) but I will be very upset if they not only do but don't book Nyla next time.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Well, fuck them yeah. As Chris said, don’t even go back there

Oh no let's be clear. I said the RIGHT move is not going back at all, personally I hope they do and book Nyla more.

The one thing I would be disgusted would be going back and placating these fucks and not booking her

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Oh no let's be clear. I said the RIGHT move is not going back at all, personally I hope they do and book Nyla more.

The one thing I would be disgusted would be going back and placating these fucks and not booking her
That could work also yeah :lol

Chris

Dreams are Endless
I believe there's a similar law on the books in Texas too but Nyla was booked here in December. I wouldn't be surprised if they just don't enforce it like Oklahoma is since the intention was to stop "drag shows" but the wording def makes a lot of wrestling technically illegal too, for non trans people too as it's something like "performing in suggestive costumes"

Chris

Dreams are Endless
I believe there's a similar law on the books in Texas too but Nyla was booked here in December. I wouldn't be surprised if they just don't enforce it like Oklahoma is since the intention was to stop "drag shows" but the wording def makes a lot of wrestling technically illegal too, for non trans people too as it's something like "performing in suggestive costumes"

Oh no I'm completely wrong here (not about the Texas law but about it being similar to Oklahoma's)

This is from the actual athletic commission??? Someone fucking tell them wrestling is fake bro. I bet they wouldn't have even cared if it was a legit intergender match, only bc it's Nyla

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
Oh no I'm completely wrong here (not about the Texas law but about it being similar to Oklahoma's)

This is from the actual athletic commission??? Someone fucking tell them wrestling is fake bro. I bet they wouldn't have even cared if it was a legit intergender match, only bc it's Nyla

You didn’t know Sooners is Oklahomaian for “Trans Haters”?