• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

OLF Christmas Mafia

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION

You are invited to join onelastforum.com's Christmas Mafia Game. This one will feature a lot of familiar faces, has a relaxed schedule due to the holiday season, and has no maximum number of players, so everyone can join!

Will tag everyone I remember having played Mafia here when I get home, but if you're seeing this, you're welcome (yes, even you)

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
I do appreciate the invite, but I can't swing it. Taken on some new responsibilities with work and barely have time to do anything right now, and that's not likely to change until after Christmas. Appreciate it, though!

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Would be great to see some familiar faces from here pop in for a game! Xmas mafia is like the Wrestlemania of our mafia calendar

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION