• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

OOC Out of Character Thread 17/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chicken McDouble

The Architect
Hotshot
Title pretty much says it all.

If you're returning you know how this works, if you're new, then treat this as a general discussion thread.

:)

Chicken McDouble

The Architect
Hotshot
As the game (well the early access deluxe edition, which most of us seem to be getting), me, @Skywalker and @Geek773 will get started on finalising the rules for this year.

Expect the sign up thread to perhaps go up in a week or two, however, we expect to start the league around November or December.

Death Walker

Better Known As King Of Armageddon | Trapped In Darkness
As the game (well the early access deluxe edition, which most of us seem to be getting), me, @Skywalker and @Geek773 will get started on finalising the rules for this year.

Expect the sign up thread to perhaps go up in a week or two, however, we expect to start the league around November or December.
In the meantime, what can we be working on tomorrow or Friday once we get our copies of WWE 2K18??

MrEdzhuks

The Showoff
I was thinking about joining this year once and for all but the last 3 posts make me think that's not the best idea...

Status
Not open for further replies.