• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Poké-Chat

Death By Looch

Peace, Love & Fuck You
Started playing FireRed, due to Butters showing me that Retro achievements site and I overdid it with the grinding (just like I did back in the good ol' days) :lol

JWVnSDu.png

About to go wreck shit on the S.S. Anne with that. :bosqueBesides these I've been grinding Drowzee, Pikachu, Fearrow and Mankey (which was first Pokémon I caught on this save). All of them are between lvl 20-24.

Plus I got a lvl 29 Dugtrio for the following challenges. :garrett

Rosie

Dark Side
Started playing FireRed, due to Butters showing me that Retro achievements site and I overdid it with the grinding (just like I did back in the good ol' days) :lol

JWVnSDu.png

Since you got this as your team so far. A couple ideas for future members:

Swap one of the grass/poison types for Growlithe/Arcanine. Evolve it when you have a move-set you're happy with since it is hard to teach it moves after evolution.

Dodrio instead of Pigeot since it is stronger. It hits like a truck. Drill Peck + Tri-Attack.

And I got more ideas :p

Death By Looch

Peace, Love & Fuck You
Since you got this as your team so far. A couple ideas for future members:

Swap one of the grass/poison types for Growlithe/Arcanine. Evolve it when you have a move-set you're happy with since it is hard to teach it moves after evolution.

Dodrio instead of Pigeot since it is stronger. It hits like a truck. Drill Peck + Tri-Attack.

And I got more ideas :p
Thank you very much for the pro tips from an actual pro, Rosie. :becky2

I'll keep an eye out for Growlithe and Doduo for sure. It's been ages since I played, so I'm not sure when I can get them, but at least for Growlithe it's almost a given it'll land in my army for some time.
bunch of pokepals in here
8e19f1a465f5f4d95f7e263b2472b8de7a5a44c8r1-245-190_00.gif