• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Recent Game Buys

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
It's time :garrett

8148UPOcnLL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg
Get ready for a emotional roller coaster

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
Hell even when I was playing some of the opening sections earlier I was surprised at how much I'd forgot about it.

Marty McFourth

If you have played the second one, then a decent amount of the dialogue in that game makes more sense
I have but I'll most likely get the urge to go through Red Dead 2 again I think after completing this and I could see myself enjoying it even more because the first game will be so fresh in my memory this time around.

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
I have but I'll most likely get the urge to go through Red Dead 2 again I think after completing this and I could see myself enjoying it even more because the first game will be so fresh in my memory this time around.
Hell yeah. Honestly, my two favorite games of all time, but man both endings just hit you in the feels

Marty McFourth

I just finished Life is Strange: True Colors too, I'm going to be an emotional wreck after these three games :beckylol

Marty McFourth

THE HOUSE OF THE DEAD: Remake
s8n6e7goz9w81.png

Really fun time once you get used to the controls, which can take some getting adjusted to. I went in expecting them to be dodgy though because of the nature of the games. I've always been a fan of House of the Dead so there's a lot of nostalgia attached there. It is enjoyable and I got it for a pretty fair price on the PSN Sale, and I for sure already feel like I got my money's worth out of it. It's a very entertaining game to play through.

Two Point Campus
H2x1_NSwitch_TwoPointCampus_image1600w.jpg

Something for me to play when I fancy a change up from Two Point Hospital. A game which I'm really enjoying at the moment. It's got an addictive gameplay loop. I'm looking forward to trying this out, the Campus setting seems interesting and a nice switch up of scenary.

Marty McFourth

I think I'd like the campus one more but the hospital one was free for me so that's the one I played lmao
I'll let you know how it is when I get deep in to it, haven't started it up yet. I have a feeling I will as well though as much as I like the Hospital setting

Marty McFourth

header.jpg

Bought Quake on sale. This game has aged so beautifully. It is so easy to see right off the bat how ahead of its time it was in so many areas. The gunplay and fluidity of the combat feels amazing, it's just impressive how good it *still* feels. The variety of the weapons as well is really awesome, I especially enjoy using the nail gun and find it to be extremely satisfying. All very fun to use. The level design and atmosphere of them is really top notch, plus the background music is on point. I highly recommend picking this up if you haven't already, it is still a total blast to play. Makes you appreciate the FPS genre.