• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Announcement "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum is Coming!

InSaNe

I lost it. I'm InSaNe!
The skin needs a little TLC. Especially in the front page. On mobile, without Tapatalk, the page has weird outlines that don't belong there, and some pages stretch wide that you'll need to swipe to the right to see what you missed.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
The skin needs a little TLC. Especially in the front page. On mobile, without Tapatalk, the page has weird outlines that don't belong there, and some pages stretch wide that you'll need to swipe to the right to see what you missed.
Are you using 2020? That'll be phased out shortly. Use The Second Decade style.

Kross Rhodes

I was. I felt like you were using an older xenForo installation. Hopefully you upgraded everything on xenForo.

But thanks for the reply, good sir! :)

You’re welcome! That’s what I’m here for.

And yeah, we’re not on 2.2 yet because it’s a rather large jump and need to take precautions for the switch, but with WWEF on it already, should help with that.

Kross Rhodes

Most the skins are really old and not as compatible with the current XenForo so most of them are going.

But let me know how Second Decade looks. Should be our new default style relatively shortly.

InSaNe

I lost it. I'm InSaNe!
You’re welcome! That’s what I’m here for.

And yeah, we’re not on 2.2 yet because it’s a rather large jump and need to take precautions for the switch, but with WWEF on it already, should help with that.
Nono. Don't merge it from WWEF. Do the upgrade here, merge THAT here. You'll lose page rank. I'll send you a pm now.

Nevermind, you don't have Start Conversation on. Damn.

Last edited:

RDK

All glory to God
WS Odo is the goat theme

Can we change its name to the Odo Memorial Theme?

Kross Rhodes

Nono. Don't merge it from WWEF. Do the upgrade here, merge THAT here. You'll lose page rank. I'll send you a pm now.

Nevermind, you don't have Start Conversation on. Damn.
We have a problem with some new member intentions. You should be all set to send a pm now.