• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Theme Time - #6 - Rhea Ripley

Which theme song was the best?

• Black Night

• Final Straw

• Brutality

• Demon In Your Dreams

Results are only viewable after voting.

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
Time for Mami to get her own theme thread ! Same as her partner Damian Priest, I didn't count the Judgement Day's song as it's the stable's and not hers.

1st - Black Night (used during the 2017 Mae Young Classic Tournament)

2nd - Final Straw (used during the 2018 Mae Young Classic Tournament)

3rd - Brutality (used from December 2018 to May 2022)

4th - Demon In Your Dreams (used since May 30th 2022)

Storm Trooper

If I can be Storm Trooper for a Minute
This one is easy. Demon In Your Dreams. WrestleMania 37 kinda ruined Brutality for me cause, well, the live performance was very sub-par.

Final Straw was good too. Didn't remember either of the songs she used in the MYC. But I love Demon In Your Dreams it feels the most Rhea-y of all of the songs.

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
This one is easy. Demon In Your Dreams. WrestleMania 37 kinda ruined Brutality for me cause, well, the live performance was very sub-par.

Final Straw was good too. Didn't remember either of the songs she used in the MYC. But I love Demon In Your Dreams it feels the most Rhea-y of all of the songs.
That's because she worked on the song with Motionless, she had a say on how it sounded and that's why there were two versions of it.

Yeah that live performance was very underwhelming but I never really liked the song anyway, the lyrics "this is my brutality" always sounded cheesy to me and made me cringe.