• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TNA Wrestling General Discussion Thread

Chris

Dreams are Endless
while what she is saying is somewhat endearing, I dunno how tweeting that Becky didn't sign with you years ago is an endorsement

I think it's bc the context wasn't she picking anyone over them, she just retired for awhile without ever making it to TNA and then came back well...it was not the same TNA

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
I think it's bc the context wasn't she picking anyone over them, she just retired for awhile without ever making it to TNA and then came back well...it was not the same TNA
that makes some sense - it still feels like ''Hey we used to be good'' tweet. but hey, any engagement is engagement and the tna social media dude never misses a chance lol

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Around 2006 or so I actually discovered my love for women’s wrestling at a time when it was kind of awkward in like the two mainstream promotions, but I discovered shimmer through their DVD store, and I absolutely loved a lot of the wrestling that they were doing, and one of their main performers was a very early Becky Lynch. She was one of the best workers I had ever seen at that point, as she was like a female Bryan Danielson. It was really sad when she retired. And she was away for a while actually before coming back. I don’t think Becky came back at the same level that she did prior, but obviously she’s still pretty good.

Kross Rhodes

Rebecca Knox and Becky Lynch have always been personalities I've barely been able to reconcile are the same person
Same.

It actually took me a really long time to even warm up to Becky Lynch because she wrestled so differently. It probably wasn’t even until the man that I started to really be like OK she still in there just different.

Kross Rhodes

Yeah I think Becky is great overall don't get me wrong, it's just a stark difference to me
Exactly. My thoughts as well. I think you could even show somebody a Knox match from shimmer, and if you didn’t tell them that was Becky Lynch they wouldn’t even figure it out.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
The 2/21/11 vignettes were absolutely for Sting until TNA convinced Sting to stay, and he probably regretted it

One thing TNA did was immediately start their own "3/3/11" vignettes to remind WWE who actually had Sting
How I wish he actually came to the E, since that’s my Mania. I could’ve saw Sting vs Taker . :mjcry