• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Toni Storm

Necro

Hi, I'm Chucky. Wanna play?
EyRyYTCl.jpg

Championships and accomplishments

Themes

Toni Storm vs Rhea Ripley

Toni Storm vs. Nina Samuels - NXT UK Women's Title Match: NXT UK, May 29, 2019

Rhea Ripley vs. Toni Storm – NXT Women’s Championship Match: WWE Worlds Collide 2020

Toni Storm vs. Io Shirai - Mae Young Classic Finals: WWE Evolution 2018

Toni Storm vs. Lufisto

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons

Still one of my favorite Matches of that Year and Matches from Kagetsu and Toni. I love the Pre Match Promo Toni did in that too because their was alot of talk on why hasn't she defended the Red Belt in Months. She won it vs Mayu and Mayu during the Match sustained an injury and they had to stop the Match right there and give her the Title. She wins it and then leaves for Months and that didn't sit well with plenty of people like me because why make her Champion then and I imagine she was listening to those thoughts from people on Social Media and beautifully threw it back at the fandom. I wanna more of that Toni Storm in WWE for real.

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Toni is another wrestler like Utami that I really liked at the beginning, but after a while nobody really talked about her matches and instead just thirst over her so it turned me away from her. Nothing against her as she is good in the ring and I still like her to some degree, but the fans ruined her for me and I just either watch highlights of her matches or nothing at all.

Buffy

The Vampire Slayer
There is one thing I am looking forward with Toni Storm going to the main roster is her once again feud with Rhea Ripley on it. I always loved seeing those 2 go to work with each other. Toni is also made for Raw or SD. I do wish her the best of luck going forward.