• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Vince McMahon Sex Trafficking / Resignation Mega Thread

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Was kinda confused myself but solely basing this off how the more reputable business related sites like Thurston are treating it, that is a non story at least for now. People on Twitter going crazy about it tho

Roy Mustang

Tbf when I saw it, I thought it was a big deal but after Thurston clarifying it had been the case for a while, yeah it is not anything yet

Dale

Super Moderator
I thought I read last night that Khan's shares had been up for sale since September but it's highly likely I misinterpreted what was put, or i'm talking out of my ass.

Would it be THAT big of a shock if he did leave though? He came in and helped with the sale and has got all the TV rights locked up so he's kinda done his job in that respect.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
I thought I read last night that Khan's shares had been up for sale since September but it's highly likely I misinterpreted what was put, or i'm talking out of my ass.

Would it be THAT big of a shock if he did leave though? He came in and helped with the sale and has got all the TV rights locked up so he's kinda done his job in that respect.

Thurston did note his contract is actually up in 2025 fwiw when responding to this