What Culture loses Adam Blampied, Adam Pacitti, Jack the Jobber, King Ross, and Sam

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Zardnaar

The Showoff
Reaction score
Hard to see WCPW being a go without them. I watched the occasional match and it was not to bad.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Back in the day, when I was writing for the Online World of Wrestling, I was contacted to ask to write for Bleacher Report. After looking up the site, I flatly refused. To me the site is a bunch of people who can barely write making top ten lists. That's not sports writing in my opinion. What Culture has always fit this view for me too. It's seriously baffling to me how anyone is entertained by watching top 10 lists of someone's opinion other than their own. I have expressed my disdain for them several times on here.

That being said, this stuff going on now with Adam Blampied is ridiculous and dumb. He asked her for nude pics a few times. If it bothered her, she could have easily blocked him. It is hardly sexual predation by any stretch of the imagination. He didn't hold a position of power over her. He made some requests for nude pics. Hell, three quarters of the internet is nothing but nude pics and people sharing nude pics.

If we assume they are guilty, look at what Harvey Weinstein and Bill Cosby have done. That is sexual predation. When you give Adam's actions that same label, you risk underscoring the severity of the actions of actual sexual predators. The women Bill Cosby allegedly raped and the women Weinstein preyed on were in difficult and compromising situations. The girl Adam asked for photos from was not. If he annoyed her, she could have blocked him. And he had no means by which to force her to send him the pics. That was her choice. Raped and sexually harassed women are victims. This girl is not. They did not have a choice. This woman did.

So, is he a sleaze ball for asking a girl for nude pictures while he is in a relationship and after the girl said no? Sure. Is he a sexual predator? Not at all.

Wrasslemaniac

The Showoff
Reaction score
Website
soundcloud.com
Agree with you on the predator side of it. he's just an idiot who let his "fame" get to his head.

I'm not a fan of his in particular, egotistical tosser is the words i would use for him and since he's tweeted today that he's "going away after this", I hope he does and takes his "cardboard belt" with him.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Agree with you on the predator side of it. he's just an idiot who let his "fame" get to his head.

I'm not a fan of his in particular, egotistical tosser is the words i would use for him and since he's tweeted today that he's "going away after this", I hope he does and takes his "cardboard belt" with him.

Oh and I realize my post kept using the word "you" over and over. I just wanted to clarify that it wasn't "you" as in me responding to you. It was directed at the general public and the woman that are assigning him that label. I just reread my post and wanted to make sure I didn't give you the wrong impression there.

But yeah, I've never liked the guy and I find What Culture to be one of the most worthless popular YouTube channels. So I am in no way defending him. I just read that article and really had to roll my eyes about the way people are treating this. He's a sleazy jag off, absolutely. Then again, I've always felt he was anyway even before this happened.

Wrasslemaniac

The Showoff
Reaction score
Website
soundcloud.com
Oh and I realize my post kept using the word "you" over and over. I just wanted to clarify that it wasn't "you" as in me responding to you. It was directed at the general public and the woman that are assigning him that label. I just reread my post and wanted to make sure I didn't give you the wrong impression there.

But yeah, I've never liked the guy and I find What Culture to be one of the most worthless popular YouTube channels. So I am in no way defending him. I just read that article and really had to roll my eyes about the way people are treating this. He's a sleazy jag off, absolutely. Then again, I've always felt he was anyway even before this happened.

never thought for a second you were talking about me so no harm done chief

Reactions: Jacob Fox

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
If he is a predator or not depends on the age of the girls/ladies at the time this stuff went down IMO. Since it would be getting underage girls to send him nudie pics (as if tricking girls to send you nudie pics whilst in a relationship isn't scummy enough).

He's a dirtbag and a creep and a sexual manipulator. That's for sure

Giggityfish80

The Showoff
Reaction score
Sorry but she's not a victim she can't send him nudes regret it and suddenly get buyers remorse and then cry abuse.....this type of woman annoys me as there are GENUINE victims not soppy morons who cry rape because they're ashamed of their actions. As a woman it greatly offends me when women do this shit it makes it that much harder for real victims to b believed. "Manipulated" my arse i've seen their convo he's drunk asks for nudes, she says no he understands tries to end it but she keeps bugging him. I assumed "Innocent until proven guilty" but it seems the public opinion have tried and sentenced the poor guy within seconds of the story breaking. I also believe the accused should have the right to have their identity hidden until found guilty

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
Sorry but she's not a victim she can't send him nudes regret it and suddenly get buyers remorse and then cry abuse.....this type of woman annoys me

Yup, winner right here. I don't feel bad for those women at all. Don't be a whore in the first place.

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
I also believe the accused should have the right to have their identity hidden until found guilty

This as well. A woman claiming rape destroys the supposed perpetrators life, guilty or not.
Nice to see more women that aren't plagued by feminism.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I only just now read about this all.

They need to teach sexting safety in school now, I swear. Like come on.

These stories happen all the time. You know how many guys have asked women online to send nudes, hell it has happened on this forum. Just cause someone asks doesn't mean you have to do it. Just say no, simple as that. If they keep at it, then it is something you report. They are old enough to know what consequences come with something like this. The dude is a pig, no questions asked but come on. This is just ridiculous.

Reactions: Rosie and Solidus1

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
@TPGWLW Adam, you there? Any thoughts on the matter?

Edit: Oh god, I am horrible...

• Haha
Reactions: Solid Snake

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
@TPGWLW Adam, you there? Any thoughts on the matter?

Edit: Oh god, I am horrible...

200.gif

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
.....this type of woman annoys me as there are GENUINE victims not soppy morons who cry rape because they're ashamed of their actions.

This is the very thing. Regardless of what anyone says, this was very easy for her to resolve. If you read the texts, at no point does she really seem put off. She flirts back with him. She doesn't want to send him the pics and when he asks again, she sends them to him. And now she is claiming that he is a sexual predator. It's absolute nonsense. If she was offended by him, all she had to do was block him. And anyone who thinks telling her to block him is blaming the victim, that's nonsense. It's very easy to do. I've done it plenty of times when guys pester me.

And the nonsense discussed elsewhere that telling her to block him is equal to blaming a rape on a victim for dressing provocatively is a faulty analogy. This is in no way is rape. To even compare it to rape insults everyone who has ever been raped because her sending him the pictures was a choice SHE made. Nobody physically forced her hand onto the keyboard. Being raped is never a choice.

Oh and I feel sorry for straight people now, with all these sexting scandals and everything. You ever notice you never hear it from gay guys? I mean, gay guys send each other naked pics all the time For the most part, if we don't like it, we just move on to the next guy :emoji_slight_smile: