• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Where did you get your username from?

AguileraSZN

Notorious Smartass
As if it wasn't obvious enough
602e2ac9a3e70c8ea8722f2eb603f03c.jpg

From Samsung Galaxy A13 4G

Stellar

Cowgirl Barbie
Current username "Stallion" is obviously because I am a Broncos fan. Side note: My Algebra teacher in High School taught Rod Smith, former Broncos football player. She was a fan of the Broncos because of that and we never heard the end of it. lol I really became a fan of the Broncos when Tebow was on the team and going forward from there.

Southerner, previous username that I go back to on here sometimes, is because I live in the South and I couldn't come up with anything creative after trying to distance myself from previous usernames that I have used in gaming.

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Picked Deth from the movie series Trancers because the main protagonist's name is Jack Deth, and I thought it was a cool name.

B01

The movie Hackers, but for me it originated earlier in high school (around 1988-89) when my friends asked if I ate anything besides cereal. My brother said that it was unfair that I kill the entire box of cereal before anyone else can have any. The nickname stuck and I'm still called it around certain people over 30 years later.

Last edited:

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Mine is pretty self explanatory.

However I went by just ‘Man’ for a spell on WC which was inspired by Ron Swanson, which is why it sometimes gets shortened down to that rather than Mando.

Then when I watched The Mandalorian the rest was history.