• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Who am I? (Wrestling Edition)

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
A fun game I played at another board.
It will start when I give 3 clues to some wrestler. Once I give the clues you will start guessing who it could be. If you answer incorrectly, I will give you another clue. Once someone finally guesses it right, it's their turn to do one.

You can choose anyone in wrestling (wrestler, manager, valet, commentator, promoter, referee or teams)

Credit to Horrorfan_1986

1. I am a third generation wrestler.
  2. I have worked each of three big "Monday Night Wars" era companies in one fashion or another (WWF, WCW, ECW).
  3. I will perhaps always be overshadowed by a more successful family member.
Who am I?

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Your chavo guerrero
You are correct. I made this one intentionally easy.

I am indeed a third generation wrestler. Gory and Chavo Guerrero paved the way for the Guerrero's in wrestling.
I worked WCW most of my career until WWF bought it. Technically during it's WWE resurrection, I was placed on the ECW brand.
I will always be most remembered for being related to Eddie Guerrero. Unfortunately.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
1. I once wrestled Ric Flair to a one hour draw.

2. I hold a win over Jake Roberts.

3. I have held multiple championships in multiple promotions.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Bob backlund

Nope.

1. I once wrestled Ric Flair to a one hour draw.

2. I hold a win over Jake Roberts.

3. I have held multiple championships in multiple promotions.

4. I wrestled for over 23 years but have since retired.

5. The majority of my success came in Hawaii.