• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WPC: Suggestions.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
World Prediction Championship 2021

Is there anything you would like to see in the WPC? I would love insight and suggestions that try or think of implementing this season. Don't be shy.

RDK

All glory to God
Less events and less obscure events.

I could be in the minority here but for me there doesn't need to be an event every week especially if there are events people have never heard of and you can't even find the results for straight away on the internet lol.

I think two events a month would be fine, and also less work for you.

Again, could be in the minority but wanted to share my thoughts.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
I be fine with less events, if it happen. But I also don’t mind these events where I’m basically guessing. Someone might have more of an advantage there where say me and Jeff have a bigger one in say AEW. Some would in NWA, or Impact, or GCW. So it’s kind of fun, and gives everyone a chance. But I also be fine like I said doing less

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Maybe an idea where a champion can call out a challenger type of deal with all titles.

I’m fine with the amount of events, but would appreciate links to some of the obscure company websites to get some idea on them rather than guess work.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Maybe an idea where a champion can call out a challenger type of deal with all titles.

- is this in a similar way to the Clout Cup?

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
I think the WPC Playoffs 2021 are working as a concept as it stands - and if I am still running the section this time next year, hopefully they will return.

!nteractive Division likely to have a more positive points system next season, with more gains from winning rather than paying a heavy price for losing.

I am still unsure if The Clout Cup is something that is actually needed - and this is still up in the air at the moment.

Really though, I'd like folks to let me know what you'd want from the 2022 season.

Necro

Hi, I'm Chucky. Wanna play?
Is this on hiatus? Keep checking back to see when next event is. An idea I had was maybe on dynamites or non ppv events maybe we can have straight up predictions and no matchups to get some more predictions going and we can just straight up play the whole field who puts in predictions and that person could win the day and getting bragging rights. Anyway hope this picks up again.