• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WS Mixtape Challenge Song Draft

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
alright everyone here is the order in which we will draft

2. @Noir
3. @Wangman Page
5. @MJF
6. @Crocker
7. @Max Castorm
8. @Kairi HoHo
9. @John McKringle
10. Booty
11. @Statloocher
12. @Brit Caker
13. @El Jefro Blanco
14. @Polar Bear
15. @Chris
16. @Jimmy King
17. @The Orca
18. @Lethal Tiffy
19. @RDT

it will be a snake style draft which means every even numbered round we go back up from 18-1
you have 12 hours to make your picks but I encourage you to get a list of songs together when you are not gonna be on and send it to someone you trust and preferably in a different time zone than you...or to me as I get up several times a night to pee and almost always check my phone

the draft starts Thursday November 9th at 6pm EST

there will be a thread for drafting only
there will also be a thread for listing your songs as the draft goes on
what this means is I will start a thread and then each of you will post ONE response and then after you draft each song you update your post with you current list...this way it's up to date and everyone will be responsible to list their own songs
after the draft has concluded everyone will have 5 days to arrange their songs and then submit a YouTube playlist to me in that order...if you have Spotify I respectfully request you submit one from there in addition to the YouTube one
I will then post the lists and everyone will have a month to listen to and rank the playlists 1-17 as we won't be ranking our own..after the month has gone by I will post the results...
this should be fun so let's keep it fun

Last edited:

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
giphy.gif