• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE launches new U.K. series

Dale

Super Moderator
LONDON, England and STAMFORD, Conn. – WWE today announced that tickets will be available Friday, June 29, for eight Live Events that will be taped for NXT UK, a new United Kingdom series featuring the greatest competitors from the United Kingdom and Ireland.

The U.K. Championship, plus two new championships — the U.K. Women’s Championship and U.K. Tag Team Championship — will be on the line at the following NXT UK events:

• Saturday, July 28, and Sunday, July 29, at the Corn Exchange, Cambridge
  • Saturday, Aug. 25, and Sunday, Aug. 26, as part of Insomnia, the U.K.’s biggest gaming festival, at NEC Birmingham
  • Saturday, Oct. 13, and Sunday, Oct. 14, at Plymouth Pavilions
  • Saturday, Nov. 24, and Sunday, Nov. 25, at Liverpool Olympia
Tickets for the events in Cambridge, Plymouth and Liverpool will be available via www.livenation.co.uk, and tickets for the Birmingham events will be available via www.insomniagamingfestival.com. Further information will be available at www.wwe.com/events.

“The U.K. has an amazing talent base and incredibly passionate fans that are deserving of their own showcase,” said Paul “Triple H” Levesque, WWE Executive Vice President, Talent, Live Events & Creative. “This is the next step in our ongoing strategy to create localized content and further develop our brand globally.”
Won't be watching this for sure, but i'll try and keep an eye on it over the beginning portions to see who's involved and how the titles look.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
I'll for sure check out the first few shows if they're on the network but after that who knows if I'll keep watching

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
ukct_06182018rf_1754--473bbfbcb69cac554de939e3c9c5fdd3.jpg

General Manager Johnny Saint and Triple H reveal that WWE is launching a new United Kingdom series, NXT UK.
WWE launches new U.K. series
LONDON, England and STAMFORD, Conn. – WWE today announced that tickets will be available Friday, June 29, for eight Live Events that will be taped for NXT UK, a new United Kingdom series featuring the greatest competitors from the United Kingdom and Ireland.

The U.K. Championship, plus two new championships — the U.K. Women’s Championship and U.K. Tag Team Championship — will be on the line at the following NXT UK events:

• Saturday, July 28, and Sunday, July 29, at the Corn Exchange, Cambridge
  • Saturday, Aug. 25, and Sunday, Aug. 26, as part of Insomnia, the U.K.’s biggest gaming festival, at NEC Birmingham
  • Saturday, Oct. 13, and Sunday, Oct. 14, at Plymouth Pavilions
  • Saturday, Nov. 24, and Sunday, Nov. 25, at Liverpool Olympia
Tickets for the events in Cambridge, Plymouth and Liverpool will be available via www.livenation.co.uk, and tickets for the Birmingham events will be available via www.insomniagamingfestival.com. Further information will be available at www.wwe.com/events.

“The U.K. has an amazing talent base and incredibly passionate fans that are deserving of their own showcase,” said Paul “Triple H” Levesque, WWE Executive Vice President, Talent, Live Events & Creative. “This is the next step in our ongoing strategy to create localized content and further develop our brand globally.”
Seems like they're finally ready to kick off this UK show. Even adding a new women's and tag team title for it.

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
DNOFrhJ.png

Me right now hearing that it's Official. I can't wait to have NXT UK put me into a Coma with all the Wrestling I watch in a week.