WWE Universe Mode (Closed)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Want me to make a WWE Universe Mode?

• Total voters

Patriot Pants

LDW Champion (855+ days)
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Ever since the locking of @Geek772 's WWEF Universe Mode (or was it @Geek773 ? I dunno. It was Reag, whichever one he is now), I've had a hankering for some WWE Universe action (Ignition fills that void somewhat).
So I've got a question to ask you guys, "Would you like me to start up a WWE Universe Mode?"

Here's how it would work:

Like most other Universes the matches would be decided by simulation. The only twist is that Promos can affect the rivarly as a whole. How's that? I'll explain that next.

Promos:

Though you don't have to promo, it is highly encouraged that you do so. Promoing can help give you the edge if you are in a rivarly, will give you more likelihood of getting booked, and help you climb the theoretical ladder to the title. So I suggest you try doing it!

Superstars:

Basically you can pick anyone. Alive/dead/retired, as long as they're in the game and on CC (no custom wrestlers)

(I'd be Shane o Mac though. So he's taken)

Shows:

The shows will be Tuesday Night RAW (could get changed to Monday) and Thursday Night Smackdown. (The rosters for each show will be randomized for fairness). Each match card will hopefully go up on those dates (if not then that's okay, don't panic) and you'll have till the results card to promo for that show. After that the next show begins, so its a perfect time to call out a rival or something
Every 2 weeks (4 shows) a ppv will occur using both shows.

I do need 20 people in general to sign up (there will be some CPU "jobbers" to fill spots, they will hardly be used)

And that's pretty much it. If you want this to happen vote "yes on the poll, if not then vote "no".

Don't post who you want to be though. I'll make an actual thread for that if this happens.

ALSO: I may need a RAW GM, not sure yet. So yeah lol

Last edited:

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Eh, wynaut?

Give me...

Kevin Owens? I'll go with him I guess...

Patriot Pants

LDW Champion (855+ days)
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Eh, wynaut?

Give me...

Kevin Owens? I'll go with him I guess...

I'll post another thread that you can claim your wrestler if I make this a reality lol

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
Hell yeah! Universe mode 5.0! Lets do this thing! I wish you all the best :p

Impactsona

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck
Favorite Sports Team
G4TDPQp
Damn you @TheKingSonic I was about to post,
could record the matches in full 1080/60.
I'll guess I'll think of someone most likely I'll be Christian.(At make him an 88 in game.:D)