• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Boxing Discussion Thread

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Amazing 3rd Round. Khan controlled most of it, and then Brooks comes out swinging like crazy. Such an awesome fight so far.

Marty McFourth

Amir Khan has took some brutal looking shots in this fight and he's still up. Good stuff, Kell Brook really applying the pressure in the 5th Round. Definitely winning right now.

Marty McFourth

Amazing showing from Kell Brook. That was a really exciting fight. Respect to Khan who brought in some really exciting moments, and stayed up for as long as he did.

Dmac

Never Gonna Stop
I knew and have for a long time that Kel is the better boxer. It's just at this point I thought Khan would be way faster and catch him somewhere.

I'm happy that Kel won and he fully deserved it. The stats show that.

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons

Murata looked strong vs GGG early on during this fight and I know he gained alot of fans because of it. GGG wants Canelo again and I wouldn't mind that.

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons

One of the greatest Rivalries ever in Boxing and it's great those two became friends and Ward later helped Gatti train during Fights later in his Career.