BTB Federation- Rules, Roster, and Free Agents

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

JJdaBuckeye

Reaction score
did this die?

because it would be luck for this to die as soon as i get put on a team...:(

The Rated R CMStar

Hey JJ, so I decided to start this thing, I should contact you very soon

-TJ-

^O_O So CMS and JJda............................... Are my team......................... Well I feel happy (not sarcasm)

TheAnswer

Reaction score
Ok guys good to see you still want to do this. I suggest some one make a card and PM everyone and break it up into 3 parts for each of you to write.

TheAnswer

Reaction score
Oh good so your show is pretty close to being done. Looking forward to it, remember you can still sign F/A to your roster. Just a reminder that All F/A start at 6 p.m Central Time

Switchy

Reaction score
I'm quittin' this. None of my team have even contacted me for weeks and I ain't even sure if any of them are still in it but just so ya know I thought I'd post it here...

The Rated R CMStar

Well, since technically it has been more than 24 hours since my last free agent signing.

CWE has signed Sonjay Dutt to a 1 month contract as of 11/11/07

TheAnswer

Reaction score
XWA signs Cody Rhodes to a 9 Month Contract as of 11-11-07

XWA Signs Dusty Rhodes to the Non-Active Roster

The Rated R CMStar

Answer, sorry to say this, but I think I am quitting this. I tried my hardest, but first half of my team quits and now JJ doesn't answers me in more than one week since I PM him the card, and when he does answer me he acts as if he has no clue of what card or BTB I am talking about.

dlw2711

Reaction score
only because there are 2 feds that aren't doing anything, I'll be an assistant writer to 5 Star or CWE if you need me.