Doctor Who Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alco

Reaction score
Wait this is not discord :slip:

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Let the records be shown that I devastatingly outplayed both cp and magic as acknowledged by the host giving me a well earned HM! See you again soon friends :)

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Thanks for the game @Ace!

Big Man

Reaction score
what does pulling up trees even mean tho.

we only need one scum to be caught to win. i caught one in flay immediately. yall ruined it. :cudi:

but trolling aside, this isn't about that game lol. mitch was a vig and didnt do dumb shit and probably doesn't get a chance to hm often. that's pretty worthy of a HM.
Google it

Why mention the game and use it as a point of comparison then? You didn't get an award because Rugrat and Ace got lynched for sufficiently convincing the thread (including you) that they were town. Your individual work was catching Flay, but having the correct read on one scum player while the other two slip through your fingers isn't HM worthy.

I don't disagree with Mitch getting HM but the justification of "probably doesn't get a chance to HM often" is silly, considering you've complained about Chimp(?) getting an award after Bananas(?) said you get lots of awards anyway.

Showtime

Reaction score
Google it

Why mention the game and use it as a point of comparison then? You didn't get an award because Rugrat and Ace got lynched for sufficiently convincing the thread (including you) that they were town. Your individual work was catching Flay, but having the correct read on one scum player while the other two slip through your fingers isn't HM worthy.

I don't disagree with Mitch getting HM but the justification of "probably doesn't get a chance to HM often" is silly, considering you've complained about Chimp(?) getting an award after Bananas(?) said you get lots of awards anyway.

Because I played much better in that game than Poyser did in this one and my alignment was actually close to victory? My only work wasn't just getting Flay, I helped get a bunch of town players on mostly the inactive side of things town read as well. Rugrat and Ace looked more town than sky and blaine that played like utter shit, town were unlucky to have those two on their side, no? Is that how we're doing things now.

I'm not saying Mitch deserves one for not getting one often, I'm saying his game was actually HM worthy. People not putting any stock into removing the SK night 1 are silly, it prevents town from losing a player per night and gives them more mislynch opportunities if they need it. Poyser didn't play that well in this game, his alignment didn't do well in this game, the prem league game was the most recent example of a game I've seen him petitioning against someone getting a HM for shit and yet here he felt like he deserved one for what felt like not really that great of play.

Ace

Reaction score
Mitch definitely should've gotten an HM given his targets, but I guess he wasn't as willing to write essays campaigning in the dead qt lmao. Scum were totally dominated in this game. It's a joke to give Poyser (who I caught with ease despite barely reading the game) an HM just because he posted a lot, before and after death. Tsk, a shame to see a host so easily manipulated! "I won't play your games if you don't give me an award!" Pathetic!

Just my opinion!

FYI I don't plan on hosting for a while as that was a ton of work and im a lazy sod so the bolded doesnt apply lol.

Also I understand why you'd be against poyser getting third hm and i didnt really want to give one at all but for me it was down to poyser doing good work as a lone wolf in-thread including having relative thread control for significant stretches and making the obv-towns like TFW doubt themselves until results (and partly my own fault) basically ruined him.

It was that or Mitch basically shooting two good shots but doing little of value in-thread and being on a winning team.

You were the other in consideration. If I had my way there wouldn't be a second HM in this game at all as I think only TFW and Phenom truly played games worthy of recognition but at the end of the day I had to make a call and this was the one.

this is basically how i see it btw.

i was told in prem league mafia that i didnt deserve a HM because the other people deserved it, even though my alignment got to the final 3.

scum literally just got stomped throughout this game and it wasn't remotely close. im not really attacking poyser, but if i was in this same situation he would be saying i dont deserve a HM based on how my team ended up playing. the execute they did, that he was apart of, also looked incredibly bad on him.

Mitch also shot the SK n1. Considering everyone but myself, chevy, and mitch had flay as town and no one was interested in lynching him any time soon that's kinda a big swing for town because every night the SK survives is basically another town player dead.
I think you're right. I also think you'd be adamant you deserved the HM lol.

Showtime

Reaction score
I think you're right. I also think you'd be adamant you deserved the HM lol.

I don't think I've tried getting a HM where I relatively did nothing though? You said it yourself, the only mislynch in this game was the execute.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Am I gonna have to lock the thread before magic starts actually crying

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
You wanted a HM when you were a survivor that got lynched on D3 ffs

Ace

Reaction score
I don't think I've tried getting a HM where I relatively did nothing though? You said it yourself, the only mislynch in this game was the execute.
Again, the bar isn't particularly high in this game, and if you look beyond who ended up being lynched and consider the actual play its safe to say Poyser was doing a good job making something out of nothing.

Like if scum didn't have poyser and instead had a random average player there would have been a noticeable difference tbh.

Reactions: Poyser

Showtime

Reaction score
Again, the bar isn't particularly high in this game, and if you look beyond who ended up being lynched and consider the actual play its safe to say Poyser was doing a good job making something out of nothing.

Like if scum didn't have poyser and instead had a random average player there would have been a noticeable difference tbh.

if mitch didn't shoot flay night 1 there would have been a notable difference too? i was killed night 1 by flay and it was just chevy and mitch that thought he was scum with everyone else just concluding he's town. flay would have likely gone far while killing townies at night.

like idk what difference poyser replaced by someone else would have had? didn't they basically lose as quickly as a team possibly can?

Reactions: CraigPelton
Status
Not open for further replies.