FWA Awards: 2022 Results!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SupineSnake

FREE PALESTINE
Reaction score
Good morning all.

I'll be posting results gradually over the course of the weekend, hopefully to encourage discussion on here of each award winner.

Starting... Now!

Reactions: Death By Looch

SupineSnake

FREE PALESTINE
Reaction score
BEST NON-MOD CONTRIBUTOR...

GIP was voted as the winner in this category by 2 people [Man and TGO] and the runner-up in this category by 3 people [Jimmy, SS, and Dubb].

COMEBACK KID was voted as the winner in this category by 10 people [Gip, Oz, TigerPrincess, OMB, rawr, Jimmy, SS, Dubb, SJW, and Tig] and the runner-up in this category by 1 person [TGO].

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Congratulations to CBK! I knew he was going to run away with this hence decided to show some love elsewhere. CBK has already set a marker down for a repeat win in 2023 with the promo reviews he has done for the most recent show.

Gip’s work on the podcast editing and creation of video packages for our PPVs is greatly appreciated and what got him my vote.

Shout outs in this section for Wolfie and AON for their work on nGw and also to everyone who assisted with the archiving efforts during the moving process, was a guest on a podcast, jumped on a live react in the Discord or just was a part of anything to to do with the FWA.

The FWA is a community that we have built (especially on the Discord) that I’m extremely proud of and happy to be a member of. Good shit, everyone.

SupineSnake

FREE PALESTINE
Reaction score
BEST RETURN...

CHRIS KENNEDY was voted as the winner in this category by 5 people [CBK, OMB, Tommy, Dubb, and Tig] and the runner-up in this category by 1 person [TGO].

TOMMY BEDLAM was voted as the winner in this category by 6 people [TigerPrincess, SS, Hemm, Man, SJW, and TGO] and the runner-up in this category by 6 people [Gip, Oz, OMB, rawr, Jimmy, and Dubb].

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
CBK is gonna hold that Non-mod award over me for the entire year isn’t he? :francis

Deserves the award though, I’m just grateful that I got as many votes as I did, I’m finally Mans favourite in something!

SupineSnake

FREE PALESTINE
Reaction score
BEST MOMENT...

DANNY TONER'S WORLD TITLE WIN was voted as the winner in this category by 5 people [Gip, Tommy, Dubb, SJW, and TGO] and the runner-up in this category by 5 people [Oz, rawr, Jimmy, SS, and Man].

NOVA DIAMOND'S CASH-IN was voted as the winner in this category by 6 people [Oz, rawr, SS, Hemm, Man, and Tig] and the runner-up in this category by 0 people.

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
Wait if Oz hadn’t voted for himself, Toner would have won. The mad lad literally gave himself the win. XD

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Wait if Oz hadn’t voted for himself, Toner would have won. The mad lad literally gave himself the win. XD

Might as well get it out there now that self votes aren’t going to be counted next year haha

• Haha
Reactions: The Gipper

SupineSnake

FREE PALESTINE
Reaction score
ROOKIE OF THE YEAR...

TIGERPRINCESS (as Vampyra and Princess Nova was voted as the winner in this category by 4 people [Man, Dubb, rawr, and TigerPrincess] and the runner-up in this category by 7 people [Gip, Oz, Tommy, Jimmy, SJW, Tig, and TGO].

DUBB (as Jeremy Best and Bryan Baxter] was voted as the winner in this category by 10 people [Oz, CBK, OMB, Tommy, Hemm, Jimmy, SS, SJW, Tig, and TGO] and the runner-up in this category by 3 people [TigerPrincess, rawr, Man].

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
What's that? The crowds calling for a speech? Ugh, fine.

All jokes aside, it really is an honor to win the Return of the Year Award. Getting the opportunity to come back was almost as a big of a blessing as finding the FWA in the first place. I've had more fun with the Tommy character since I came back than I've ever had e-fedding, and a large part of that fun is getting to hang out with you folks. Thanks to those who voted for me to win that one.

SupineSnake

FREE PALESTINE
Reaction score
BEST TITLE REIGN…

CHRIS CROWE'S NORTH AMERICAN TITLE REIGN was voted as the winner in this category by 3 people [Gip, CBK, and OMB] and the runner-up in this category by 5 people [Tommy, rawr, Jimmy, SS, and Tig].

ALYSTER BLACK'S X TITLE REIGN was voted as the winner in this category by 10 people [Oz, TigerPrincess, Tommy, Jimmy, SS, Hemm, Man, Dubb, SJW and Tig] and the runner-up in this category by 3 people [Gip, OMB, and TGO].

Reactions: The ScapeDubb

SupineSnake

FREE PALESTINE
Reaction score
BEST SHOW…

THE 17TH ANNIVERSARY SHOW was voted as the winner in this category by 3 people [Man, Tig, and TGO] and the runner-up in this category by 3 people [Gip, Tommy, and SS].

BACK IN BUSINESS: NIGHT TWO was voted as the winner in this category by 7 people [Gip, Oz, CBK, OMB, rawr, Dubb, and SJW] and the runner-up in this category by 2 people [Man and TGO].