Game of Thrones discussion thread *SPOILERS*

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
This is one of the few shows in which i know exactly what will happen and it only makes me want to see it more. This season and the next are going to be straight up amazing.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
I started watching this at season 1, but the wife didn't like it so we stopped. Just downloaded the 1st 3 seasons and need to watch em. Heard about that red wedding shit and had to peep it out son.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
I started watching this at season 1, but the wife didn't like it so we stopped. Just downloaded the 1st 3 seasons and need to watch em. Heard about that red wedding shit and had to peep it out son.
You can't watch The Red Wedding without watching all of the episodes before it. You won't get that raw emotion

Reactions: Trip in the Head

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I have never read the books, you spoil and you are dead to me.
you already said that. I didnt read all the books either but i read on each character after i realized that asshole is never going to get around to finishing the series more than likely.

Reactions: Danielson

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
you already said that. I didnt read all the books either but i read on each character after i realized that asshole is never going to get around to finishing the series more than likely.
You also told me earlier that you weren't caught up, and now you said you already know what happens. SO, I thought i'd just clarify it again.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
You also told me earlier that you weren't caught up, and now you said you already know what happens. SO, I thought i'd just clarify it again.
tell me again, spoil the end of the season after the first episode, right? I am not caught up on 100% and dont know everything that is going on, i just know how things are going to progress to the end of book 5, which will be like season 6? I dont know but just know that Martin is on book 6 with one to go after it, and hasnt done JACK shit yet, so i wouldnt expect the HBO series to fulfill all the books, although it has been said Martin has left notes and shit for someone else to finish, but i find that to be BS. Dude says every time he starts writing he gets bored and plays video games instead. What a damn life.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
tell me again, spoil the end of the season after the first episode, right? I am not caught up on 100% and dont know everything that is going on, i just know how things are going to progress to the end of book 5, which will be like season 6? I dont know but just know that Martin is on book 6 with one to go after it, and hasnt done JACK shit yet, so i wouldnt expect the HBO series to fulfill all the books, although it has been said Martin has left notes and shit for someone else to finish, but i find that to be BS. Dude says every time he starts writing he gets bored and plays video games instead. What a damn life.
Yeah, must be nice. I wasn't trying to be a dick, I just don't want to know anything.

They are doing the second half of the third book for season 4 right? And the first part of book four?

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Yeah, must be nice. I wasn't trying to be a dick, I just don't want to know anything.

They are doing the second half of the third book for season 4 right? And the first part of book four?
yeah like the first 1/3rd of book four, and the there is supposed to be all the rest of 4 AND some of 5 in the next season, then the rest of 5 in season 6 from what ive heard. I dont know that much but i promise i wont spoil shit. All i know is these next 3 seasons are supposed to make the show really special, i skipped the shit for Bran and Jon Snow because i like them most, i just know what happens with Dany, and the people at kings landing as well as Arya.

Either way im really looking forward to this season, and pissed ill have to wait a full year until the next season haha, but it gives me time to finish these 1000 page books ffs. im like 400 pages into book one and its great but jesus.

Reactions: Danielson

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I mean one of these fuckers is as long as Roots and that shit covers like 200+ years.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Lmfao damn! Jon Snow is the best man. Love him, hope it works out with his chick but she prolly dies like everyone else. We will see lol