• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kurt Angle

Necro

Hi, I'm Chucky. Wanna play?
GcbEKSDl.jpg
ym08fbp.jpg

Freestyle Wrestling

WWE/World Wrestling Entertainment/Federation

Kurt Angle vs. Shawn Michaels: WrestleMania 21

Kurt Angle vs. The Rock – WWE Title Match: WWE No Way Out 2001

Kurt Angle vs Samoa Joe: FULL MATCH (TNA Genesis 2006)

Last edited:

Necro

I'm so happy Kurt Angle made it through everything, dude was going through some shit. I mean anyone who won a gold medal with a broken freakin neck is on another level.

Mitch Buchannon

Free Palestine
Has anybody listened to his podcast yet? He sugar coats a lot of stuff which sucks but I understand he’s in a better place now and doesn’t want to fuck anything up. It’s super awkward how he does the introduction though, I don’t know why he just doesn’t have Conrad do it lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Necro

Has anybody listened to his podcast yet? He sugar coats a lot of stuff which sucks but I understand he’s in a better place now and doesn’t want to fuck anything up. It’s super awkward how he does the introduction though, I don’t know why he just doesn’t have Conrad do it lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I can't listen to Conrad podcasts anymore, guy just annoys me.

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
I don't know why I randomly started watching this but it brings back really good memories. 2005 was so fucking good. That HBK/Angle feud, oh man.

Angle was so good as heel.

Necro

Kurt Angle Celebrates 25-Year Anniversary Since Winning Olympic Gold (With A Broken Freakin’ Neck)

1627773927532.png

Doom

La Bestia
Kurt Angle Celebrates 25-Year Anniversary Since Winning Olympic Gold (With A Broken Freakin’ Neck)

View attachment 10621
Kurt's a tough dude. He survived a severe neck injury, wrestled through the pain, and wins gold.

Truly an inspirational story of him overcoming the obstacles and still ends up at the top of his game.