• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Raw Live Raw discussion thread, March 18th 2024: Becky/Nia Last Woman Standing + Six-Pack Tag Qualifiers

Storm Trooper

If I can be Storm Trooper for a Minute
Vegeta said:
Hey Chad, run out and sign the contract. I’ve seen it work before.
That's how we got Shawn Michaels wrestling Triple H in a Triple Threat Match. They'd have a hell of a lot to live up to.

Storm Trooper

Honestly... Awesome Truth winning the Tag Titles at Mania MAY come close to KofiMania or RyderMania in best moments I've seen live.

Storm Trooper

Deezy said:
Wow.....i don't hatw that take, I just never had that.
it's about time Truth gets a serious run with a championship. Hell it's been over a decade since the last time he was a serious contender for a championship.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Storm Trooper said:
it's about time Truth gets a serious run with a championship. Hell it's been over a decade since the last time he was a serious contender for a championship.
be all for that

Storm Trooper

Did you realize in What's Up Truth talks about LEAVING THE COMPETITION. He did that back in 2008.