• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Minecraft Discussion Thread

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Opted to build a farm around the longhouse, but overall, it has pretty much everything: Crops, Animals, Sugarcane, Honeycomb, and Logging

Minecraft 7_12_2023 12_24_18 PM.png

Minecraft 7_12_2023 12_24_38 PM.png

Minecraft 7_12_2023 11_31_39 AM.png

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
@Bobby Barrows I'll be getting my Gaming PC after Christmas. So I'll hit you up when I've sorted things out. I'll most likely be getting Minecraft through Game Pass as I was looking through the library yesterday and the Java & Bedrock edition is on there. I'm already getting GP anyways for Halo.

Works out! :D I'll probably be super bad at PC though :lol I barely have played the game on console and I have never really gamed properly on keyboard.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
@Bobby Barrows I'll be getting my Gaming PC after Christmas. So I'll hit you up when I've sorted things out. I'll most likely be getting Minecraft through Game Pass as I was looking through the library yesterday and the Java & Bedrock edition is on there. I'm already getting GP anyways for Halo.

Works out! :D I'll probably be super bad at PC though :lol I barely have played the game on console and I have never really gamed properly on keyboard.
Worry not, thankfully Minecraft on PC has controller support so if you got an Xbox/Playstation controller, you're all set.

Rosie

Dark Side
I'm going to do something of a small recommendation. This Saturday, Feb 3rd, is going to be the start of Season 10 of Hermitcaft and if you're interested in potentially watching a Minecraft channel, then any of its members can be a great choice.

https://hermitcraft.com/

This is the link to their site and they have all the members on it (likely with the two new members added once episodes are out) and I think they is going to be likely at least one Hermit who may appeal to you. A lot of great builders, redstone users, personalities, whatever peaks your interest. If you got time on Saturday, give some of them a shot and maybe you'll find one or two of them to follow.

Some of my personal favs are Geminitay, a fellow East-Coast Canadian who's a great builder, and can be wholesome and chill one second to chaotic the next.
Grian, who also is a great builder and is known to be the troublemaker on the server.

GoodtimeswithScar, a disabled YouTuber who's got a load of imagination and his late cat, Jellie, is also in game, and

Pearlescentmoon, who I am watching on Twitch right now, an Australian who's capable of turning any landscape into a piece of art.

But there's also some who are all different who have their own thing.