• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

AMA New Grading System: Best Promo Wins

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Are you referring to people waiting until the last minute then posting a perfect "response" to some else's promo?
Yeah, pretty much. Also, can mean when someone just makes a promo as a reply to someone and "piggybacks" off of them instead going in "blind"

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
For tag teams just take the average of both handler's promos. Sure, it could tank some great promos if others don't have as good promos, but at the same time, could be the most fair

Rosie

Dark Side
For tag teams just take the average of both handler's promos. Sure, it could tank some great promos if others don't have as good promos, but at the same time, could be the most fair

That is sort of what I am thinking like in terms of pros and cons.

Like we can have a situation where best promo wins for the whole team and have someone good team with someone bad. On one hand, the great person won't need to try so hard they have to compensate for the bad one. On the other hand, it can be a good team losing to one person and they drag someone not as well to a win.

WelshyBOI

How about…we just do BEST PROMO WINS. Regardless of matchtype, singles or tag, one member of a team posting an amazing promo and the other member posting a lump of turds.

Just read every single promo posted in a match thread, and decide which is the best promo in the thread. If in a Tag Team match, nothing changes. Just read every promo in the thread, and decide which promo is the best, regardless of if the person who wrote the best promo has a partner who wrote a shit promo. Whomever wrote the best promo, whether singles or tag, whether it’s a joint promo or a team doing a promo each, just pick the best promo in the thread, and that person or that person’s team wins.

Those are my two pennies anyway ;)

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
How about…we just do BEST PROMO WINS. Regardless of matchtype, singles or tag, one member of a team posting an amazing promo and the other member posting a lump of turds.

Just read every single promo posted in a match thread, and decide which is the best promo in the thread. If in a Tag Team match, nothing changes. Just read every promo in the thread, and decide which promo is the best, regardless of if the person who wrote the best promo has a partner who wrote a shit promo. Whomever wrote the best promo, whether singles or tag, whether it’s a joint promo or a team doing a promo each, just pick the best promo in the thread, and that person or that person’s team wins.

Those are my two pennies anyway ;)

That was more or less my first post. Best promo wins.