• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

No More Happy Endings - Once Upon a Time Mafia Game Thread

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
I think the key is not dwelling or dunkin on ppl for mistakes n just laughin n bringing each other up instead
Exactly. It’s a game and while things can get tense, it doesn’t have to be personal. Hell, coming into this one, juice had every reason to target me because of my previous stance on playing with her. She chose not to

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Everyone just needs to remember it's a game. Nothing personal and move on from things. Sometimes as humans we don't and carry it on. I felt everyone was pretty laid back and even the day 1 stuff felt more like an over zealous player that liked their role and was eager to play, which morphed across the lines some but overall the game went well.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Everyone just needs to remember it's a game. Nothing personal and move on from things. Sometimes as humans we don't and carry it on. I felt everyone was pretty laid back and even the day 1 stuff felt more like an over zealous player that liked their role and was eager to play, which morphed across the lines some but overall the game went well.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Welcome to the new Republic!

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
so-proud-of-this-community-proud.gif