• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

OMB Horror Show Part II ! Dragonball Z! A Mafia S***show! Game Thread

What is your fav dragonball series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Daddy Deville

Big D Energy
Dragonball Z Game Rules!

5436817-dragon_ball_universe_wallpaper_by_cepillo16-d62wnji.jpg

1. No talking bout the game in outside the game please.

2. No Screenshots Of PM's from this game or past games.

3. No Editing Post unless your role states otherwise.

4. Character Claiming Is Allowed though do it at your own risk.

5. Try To Keep flaming game my games are madness as is and are always meant to be played very light hearted.

6. Don't interact after your dead unless role states otherwise.

7. Roles In This Game Will be Town and Mafia if any non town or indy in they will be set with own name.

8. Days will last 48 Hours On Day 1 and 24 Hours after. Night will be no more then 24 Hours though if im working I will set a time EST and any actions made after will not count.

9. Typical Other Game rules apply as well if I missed any.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rules That Are Different For This Game!

61G3zsBeDSL._AC_SL1005_.jpg

In This Game besides town and mafia trying to take out one another there will be the seven dragonballs scattered across the game that can be earned by doing different things if all seven are collected by town, mafia and or if any non town or indies in the game they will automatically win the game. I will PM you when you have earned a dragonball and it is up to you to decide whether or not you want to tell anyone you have them.

Info To The Game As Well!

Well not only will this take from Dragonball, Dragonball Z, Dragonball GT, Dragonball Kai, Dragonball Super and the movies as well I will also take inspiration from Youtube series by TeamFourStar.

Sample Role:

OMB you are...
Puar

72527deced8dd348a0ba560b7c03ffef.gif

"Only a heartless soul would run and leave his friends behind. We're in this together."

Role:
Vanilla Town

You Have No Abilities.
Alignment:
Town

WC:

You win with a Town victory when all town threats are eliminated and at least One Town aligned member alive or all of town collect seven dragonballs

Active Players:
1. @Big Man
2. @Doddsy
3. @Tweet
4. @Jeff Valley Driver
5. @Grimus Augustus
6. @Kajuh
7. @CraigPelton
8. @Lethal Banks
9. @Alco

10. @MyPrerogative /Blaine v2
11. [USER=14665]@Poyser