Premier League Sack Race Mafia

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
It must be a cultural thing. I’ve never had someone patronize me to my face in the states as something other than to be mean spirited and dismiss you.

Then again, in real life we also get facial cues and other context you can’t read through text. Your post there can be meant either way, clearly, without knowing.

The fact you seemed annoyed at my interjection, at least in my original interpretation of that interaction, made me suspect genuine patronizing. Not that I even considered it was banter. As it didn’t seem like it to me.

But like I said, I’m already in a weird headspace today.

So, I’ll take it on me then if it was banter. This game just isn’t for me I don’t think. Still questioning hosting.

Reactions: T’Challa

Chloe B

Reaction score
these Brits are always in banter mode :bosque

best not to take it personally

here in Aus it's the same and I've had to learn to roll with it

now I'm one of the best at it :brodgers

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
You can safely assume the majority of what I say is sarcastic

magic still hasnt Figured it out either or he has and just enjoys talking about himself too much anyway

T’Challa

Reaction score
For the most part I don't take it serious Smark but to be fair I am from South London lol.

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
Smark were you even in this game how did you get drawn into an argument here hahaha xoxo

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Smark were you even in this game how did you get drawn into an argument here hahaha xoxo
I was for like a minute. I repped in and must have done a good job getting town read as scum used their mandatory kill that night on me.

:yamchadead

• Haha
Reactions: CraigPelton

Ace

Reaction score
That was tiring to read. Too many egos in this section tbh.

And no Magic you don't get HM considering you told town to shut up and follow your reads before town-reading both remaining scum and saying they should be lynched :bosque

I'd prefer we follow the guy that's been right all game, thanks. There's no reason to lot lynch doddsy and I wish you brought that much thought into why flay wasn't town big man.
myself, cp, rugrat, ace.
In that order?
and then ded

Showtime

Reaction score
That was tiring to read. Too many egos in this section tbh.

And no Magic you don't get HM considering you told town to shut up and follow your reads before town-reading both remaining scum and saying they should be lynched :bosque

and then ded

Mafia gets two when you guys took the game to the final 2 to win. This wasn't a dominant mafia win(it went down to the final phase), there 3 total of you and I caught flay who used an execute on himself.

Showtime

Reaction score
you guys also killed me. if you were confident id carry that out you would have left me alive, no?

Ace

Reaction score
you guys also killed me. if you were confident id carry that out you would have left me alive, no?
You had literally said you were next to be lynched and had us two scum in the next three to be lynched after you so why would we not accelerate that process by killing you early?

I acknowledge your play on Flay was good but your reads on Rugrat and I were truly poor given their context. There's no world where you can honestly expect an HM given the latter.

Showtime

Reaction score
You had literally said you were next to be lynched and had us two scum in the next three to be lynched after you so why would we not accelerate that process by killing you early?

I acknowledge your play on Flay was good but your reads on Rugrat and I were truly poor given their context. There's no world where you can honestly expect an HM given the latter.

"we killed you to rush you to your death" is about the dumbest thing i've heard and we all tend to say dumb shit. you don't kill someone for that reason, but sure.

lethal/alco/brutus/cp/myself/alco should all die before anyone else without any real questions. one of rugrat/ace/big man is also town. literally kill the first 6 and then one of the other 3(or even doddsy) and we should win.
Doddsy or tchalla then
Rugrat is prob town and ace too?
Ace doesn't seem like scum to me but his play in regards to flay i still don't like.

I just need sky to actually be scum and not shit town.
myself, cp, rugrat, ace.

^volatile reads.

i wanted lethal lynched, then i didn't want lethal lynched.

you guys weren't read town on your strong town play. i really feel like that is the missing point here is that i think i deserve a hm over you because while alive i actually only contributed positively, but to your point of "i played well, i was read town", no it was mostly blaine and sky playing so poorly that it was hard to read them as town, hence the second last post.

her play looked scummier than your play. that doesn't mean your play looked good at all otherwise you might have been lynched prior to me going for

jeff
kajuh
alco
cp
chimp
doddsy

if you played so well you might have actually, ya know, not gone to the final 3 like i keep repeating.

Showtime

Reaction score
and to be clear, poyser sitting in dead qts running his mouth the whole time is probably a bigger reason for your HM.

he tried saying every town read that was lynched was consensus town read, which is just revision bullshit. acting like the only two reads i had all game were you and rugrat is just laughable. he can try saying "im being sarcastic" when his dumbassary extends to "he didnt do much outside of being obnoxious" you just know he's full of shit in general.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Congratulations to Rugrat and his team. Well played. I must admit that I was not even remotely up to my usual standard of posting/interacting with this game and I feel disappointed in myself to have such low activity for the hosts.

A very unique setup (actually celebrating a town lynch lol) and I would definitely play again.

Ace

Reaction score
Magic, I haven't once touted my own performance here though, I don't know why you think I'm claiming to have had an outstanding game or anything.

I consider myself a decent shout for HM purely by default as there were few outstanding town performances and I played what was in front of me to win the game alongside Rugrat (who was clearly the better of the two of us by a long way).

And you can try to revise shit all you want but yes, we were in a position where you were town and had read us both town too, and people were following you in-thread.

We were obviously going to kill you in this scenario over other people who were less town read and who weren't leading town while reading both of us scum players as next-in-line-to-lynch.

You may well have changed your mind during the day phase if we hadn't killed you. Which is part of the reason why we killed you - we didn't want to give you a chance to rectify your BAD reads on us.

Last edited:
Reactions: Canadian Dragon