Rate the Current Superstar: KENTA edition

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Who should we rate next?

• Total voters

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
  • Haha
Reactions: Alexa

DammitC

Reaction score
1. When I blocked you, it was because your shitty jokes ruined my experience. People of people dislike wrestlers here I like, but they aren’t annoying shit heads.

2. Boo hoo. :mjcry

3. Shocki

4. don’t test me. I’ll bump all the old threads right now.
Eh, I've been called worse by actual annoying shitheads; but seriously.....

Okay, listen, I know that I'm being a dick to you (and a few others atm) because I'm venting due to justified frustration (from my perspective).

However, please don't do that to me, man. 2 (or I guess 3 now) is personally enough. If you had some respect for me too, please let's both chill here now :thumbs:

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Eh, I've been called worse by actual annoying shitheads; but seriously.....

Okay, listen, I know that I'm being a dick to you (and a few others atm) because I'm venting due to justified frustration (from my perspective).

However, please don't do that to me, man. 2 (or I guess 3 now) is personally enough. If you had some respect for me too, please let's both chill here now :thumbs:
That’s what I thought.

Don’t worry, I’m not petty enough to actually do it, because I honestly only care to vote every so often. But really man, for real, if it’s so much of a bother to you, set the deadline and then don’t count other votes. I know you feel like you have to do it, but you honestly don’t. If people miss it they miss it. The guy is new here also, maybe it was his first time seeing the area and wanted to rate someone he likes. Don’t treat new members like that, because you could end up pushing away people who want to take part. So yeah, just be respectful.

Mitch Buchannon

Free Palestine
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
kyleoreilly
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Sure, I should totally be happy at having to rearrange the overall standings again minutes after I just posted the newest threads literally MINUTES beforehand :heston :lmao

Dude you need to actually shut the fuck up for once in your life, this shit is getting tiring

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mitch Buchannon

Free Palestine
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
kyleoreilly
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Also

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms

DammitC

Reaction score
Dude you need to actually shut the fuck up for once in your life, this shit is getting tiring

The lack of courtesy here for my time is absolutely mind-blowing.

I JUST counted his late vote moments ago after some of us finally moved on.

Oh, let me say it again since I won't take your advice: Your lack of courtesy and respect for my time/effort is MIND-BLOWING.

DammitC

Reaction score
Oops, I double posted.

Last edited:

Mitch Buchannon

Free Palestine
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
kyleoreilly
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Will his spammed disingenuous votes in the other 3 threads (as an obvious way to derail my series) be deleted, or am I stuck counting his votes too?

But don’t you get it? You’re a fucking dick to people so nobody gives an actual shit about what you do, stop being a bitch. Start putting deadlines in or shut the fuck up. Trying to drive away new members ain’t it chief.

DammitC

Reaction score
But don’t you get it? You’re a fucking dick to people so nobody gives an actual shit about what you do, stop being a bitch. Start putting deadlines in or shut the fuck up. Trying to drive away new members ain’t it chief.

You clearly DO give a shit since you're freaking harassing me plus my series over OLD shit that was already taken care of here, and where everyone else moved on in the first place (like a half-hour before you bothered to show up)?

You're the DICK for giving me shit even though I already apologized publicly. Imagine trying to ruin someone's night by intentionally trying to waste their time even more.

Stay out of this if you're just going to keep trolling.

Mitch Buchannon

Free Palestine
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
kyleoreilly
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
You clearly DO give a shit since you're freaking harassing me plus my series over OLD shit that was already taken care of here, and where everyone else moved on in the first place (like a half-hour before you bothered to show up)?

You're the DICK for giving me shit even though I already apologized publicly. Imagine trying to ruin someone's night by intentionally trying to waste their time even more.

Stay out of this if you're just going to keep trolling.

Im not trolling, I’m allowed to say my piece here. And literally a half an hour ago isn’t old shit. But the thing is this isn’t the first time you’ve bitched and moaned about this. And I, like others, are getting tired of your incessant bitching and moaning. Stop trying to play the victim when you’re the one starting this shit. If you can’t handle the heat stay out of the kitchen.

Mitch Buchannon

Free Palestine
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
kyleoreilly
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Also show me where you apologized publicly. Because if you haven’t personally apologized to Finishline you haven’t fucking apologized.

DammitC

Reaction score
Im not trolling, I’m allowed to say my piece here. And literally a half an hour ago isn’t old shit. But the thing is this isn’t the first time you’ve bitched and moaned about this. And I, like others, are getting tired of your incessant bitching and moaning. Stop trying to play the victim when you’re the one starting this shit. If you can’t handle the heat stay out of the kitchen.

Again, this could've been avoided in the first place if my older threads were ignored in favor of the NEW ONES.

It's 2 in the fucking morning. WHY THE FUCK AM I HAVING TO EXPLAIN THIS SHIT AGAIN 2 HOURS LATER??

I'm not even close to updating everything too.

DammitC

Reaction score
Also show me where you apologized publicly. Because if you haven’t personally apologized to Finishline you haven’t fucking apologized.

Nah, I already did, and I won't listen to you anyway since you come across as hysterical/disrespectful.

Edit:

How you accept the fact that my series will follow the way that I TELL you that it'll go, @Cody .

FUCK you for adding your worthless 2 cents into this nonsensical discussion. Go shove your idiotic opinions up your ass, and save them for someone who'll actually care enough to take your stupid advice :walt

Last edited:

Mitch Buchannon

Free Palestine
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
kyleoreilly
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Again, this could've been avoided in the first place if my older threads were ignored in favor of the NEW ONES.

It's 2 in the fucking morning. WHY THE FUCK AM I HAVING TO EXPLAIN THIS SHIT AGAIN 2 HOURS LATER??

I'm not even close to updating everything too.

I literally posted 25 minutes after Blaze, stop acting like it’s been literal ages.

• Haha
Reactions: DammitC