• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

AMA Rush Hour [Preview]

Rosie

Dark Side
Okay, note to self: Just ignore promos where I need to place someone at a certain time of the year...

.-.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
giphy.gif

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
We’re hurting for help right now and I really don’t want to go back on hiatus so if there’s anyone else that can help out with matches and/segments, please pm ASAP.

Kross Rhodes

Match situation has been resolved thanks to incredible people like @Jeff Valley Driver, @Fourth, @Jimmy King

I also want to thank @Blainhausen for volunteering early for matches and his first match sent in was good.

I really hope to add you to the team for all future shows, I really appreciated that initiative. Thank you.

If anyone out there would like to throw me ideas for something to advance your character, pm is open.

Kross Rhodes

Just a friendly reminder if I'm still waiting on something from you for this show to get it in as soon as you can. I love your faces.