Weekly Saturday Night Exodus - Week 17 - Match Card

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

SupaHeeroh

The man with the rear that makes the girls cheer!
Reaction score
exodus-copy-png.1704

heavyweight-png.1705

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH
ben-song-copy-png.1960
VS
robert-blake-copy-png.1809

Singles Match: Ben Song @Papa Franku's ear vs Robert Blake @TheFrostyBlur

iron-man-crusierweight-copy-png.1707

IRON MAN CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH
luis-alvarado-copy-png.1748
VS
the-webmaster-copy-png.1961

15 Minute Iron Man Match: Luis Alvarado @Hybrid vs Todd McKay @MintMidget69

The Amazing H copy.png
Lukey copy.png
VS
Gareth Wolf copy.png
tyson-frost-copy-png.2050

Tag Team Match: The Amazing H @SupaHeeroh and Lukey @LukeTheGreatFTW vs Gareth Wolf @RedDwarfTechy and Tyson Frost @SmudgyParasite

des-pierson-copy-png.2086
VS
none copy.png

Singles Match: Des Pierson @Emo vs Ellis Klein @Ellis Sullivan

First time i'm going to be on xbox in a few weeks this weekend. I'll be updating CAW pictures so if you've got a more recent version of your CAW you want shown on these match cards, upload them and let me know.

Last edited:

Emo

The Artiste
Reaction score
So much for facing one of the champions..

SupaHeeroh

Reaction score
So much for facing one of the champions..
It was either that or Hybrid, and after your last match/s with Hybrid, I didn't want to put you through it again.

SupaHeeroh

Reaction score
Could you swap me and Todd Mackay around?
The tag team of Mint and Legit literally just broke up at the PPV, otherwise that would've been an option. That already went through my head.

SupaHeeroh

Reaction score
Oh okay I wasn't aware
Basically, I needed 2 people to face me and Luke, then another 2 matches to make out of:
You
Reaper
Hybrid
Smudgy
Emo
Mint

Hybrid and Emo have had matches in the past, so I couldn't have them together again, and thought I would save them the hassle.
Mint and Reaper just broke up, too early for a singles match and can't do the tag match together.
Emo and Smudgy can't just redo their PPV match or tag together against me and Luke.
I thought you and Emo going at a singles match at this point of time was a little hmmmm because reasons.

I was running out of options and this made at least some sense.

Emo

The Artiste
Reaction score
It was either that or Hybrid, and after your last match/s with Hybrid, I didn't want to put you through it again.
My last match with Hybrid was back and forth??? But I don't want anywhere near that cursed Iron Man Championship anyways

SupaHeeroh

Reaction score
My last match with Hybrid was back and forth??? But I don't want anywhere near that cursed Iron Man Championship anyways
I meant for the fact it took 2 weeks to get 1 match done. I didn't think you wanted to go through that again, and honestly neither did I.

Emo

The Artiste
Reaction score
I meant for the fact it took 2 weeks to get 1 match done. I didn't think you wanted to go through that again, and honestly neither did I.
Oh okay. I forgot about that

Ellis Sullivan

The Artiste
Reaction score
Basically, I needed 2 people to face me and Luke, then another 2 matches to make out of:
You
Reaper
Hybrid
Smudgy
Emo
Mint

Hybrid and Emo have had matches in the past, so I couldn't have them together again, and thought I would save them the hassle.
Mint and Reaper just broke up, too early for a singles match and can't do the tag match together.
Emo and Smudgy can't just redo their PPV match or tag together against me and Luke.
I thought you and Emo going at a singles match at this point of time was a little hmmmm because reasons.

I was running out of options and this made at least some sense.
Yeah I get it

Hybrid

The Artiste
Reaction score
Didn't someone sign up to go for the iron man title?

Status
Not open for further replies.